There are 200 users in the forums

Official 2011-12 Oakland Athletics Offseason Thread

http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/2011-12-25/oakland-as-on-their-way-to-san-jose

NVM...I got it
Originally posted by Jigga:
http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/2011-12-25/oakland-as-on-their-way-to-san-jose

NVM...I got it

Omg if this is truee....... :D
Bailey to the redsox

The A's will not win more than 5 games this yr
I hate the A's not because I'm a Giants fan, but I hate them because of their incompetent ownership.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I hate the A's not because I'm a Giants fan, but I hate them because of their incompetent ownership.
They're terrible
I hope and pray that they don't move to San Jose. Why not keep Oakland or Fremont. Hell, even Hayward is acceptable. But I do not want these pieces of trash owners any where near San Jose. Come on Larry Baer, do something productive this offseason.
I read somewhere that Ryan Sweeney is a part of the Bailey trade.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I hope and pray that they don't move to San Jose. Why not keep Oakland or Fremont. Hell, even Hayward is acceptable. But I do not want these pieces of trash owners any where near San Jose. Come on Larry Baer, do something productive this offseason.

This is the thing though. If they don't get a stadium approved in SJ, where else will they play? Oakland isn't a long-term option.

For all we know, Wolff might be sending this franchise directly into contraction.
Which brings to question...hypothetically...If the A's are f***king contracted, which MLB fanbase will you join?

Which brings to question...hypothetically...If the A's are f***king contracted, which MLB fanbase will you join?

I'll become a Nationals fan.

Miami Marlins..because of ONE thing..The Fishtanks behind home plate.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

Miami Marlins..because of ONE thing..The Fishtanks behind home plate.

f**k THE MARLINS. They f**ked up Buster Posey.
I'm becoming an Atlanta Braves fan...thank Ted Turner and Dale Murphy. Dale was the ISH back in the day (on TBS)
I'd become a Milwakee Brewers fan. lol.
Share 49ersWebzone