LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

I like Pekovic, dono why only plays 25 MPG.
The league should just make Minnesota forfeit when they play the Lakers
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I think the refs took care of it for them on the last two possessions of the game.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:

I think the refs took care of it for them on the last two possessions of the game.

Who in the blue hell are you?
Good game. Hope Rubio is alright. It looked sorta bad.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Who in the blue hell are you?

LULZ
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski reported Friday that the Wolves fear that Ricky Rubio might have a torn ACL after injuring his left knee.

Damn. If so then this clearly a result of valrod posting Buster Posey Broken leg images.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Adrian Wojnarowski reported Friday that the Wolves fear that Ricky Rubio might have a torn ACL after injuring his left knee.

Damn. If so then this clearly a result of valrod posting Buster Posey Broken leg images.

The power of the random fan's karma is scary.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The power of the random fan's karma is scary.

THIS
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

RIP RUBIO

Fuuuuuuu
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
RIP Rubio

Officially labeled a torn ACL

Both Chris Mannix of SI.com and Jerry Zgoda of the Star-Tribune report that Ricky Rubio suffered a torn ACL as previously indicated by Yahoo! Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski during the Wolves' loss to the Lakers last night.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/10/ricky-rubio-suffers-torn-acl/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm sorry val
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 10, 2012 at 11:22 AM ]

No Rubio not knowing how to play defense took care of the game
Originally posted by valrod33:
Fuuuuuuu

Random Karma is B!tch .

No Rubio not knowing how to play defense took care of the game

Nah, he blew his knee before Kobe ever made contact with him. And the wolves commentators both said it was a good foul call, so I don't know why people are b***hing about it.

Now the next play on the drive to the basket could have went the other way, but you can't bank on getting that call in that situation.
Share 49ersWebzone