LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:

LIKE A BOSS

I'm surprised that didn't get stuck in Fisher's p***y.
too loose
Wolves: 14 Assists

Nash: 17 Assists

T'Wolves: Owned

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Wolves: 14 Assists

Nash: 17 Assists

T'Wolves: Owned

The refs owned us.
9 in a row. We make the Wolves our b***hes, and then we f**k their fannies hard!
9 in a row. We make the Wolves our b***hes, and then we f**k their fannies hard!

9? thats it?
Kevin Love ‏ @kevinlove
So I walk in to the training room this morning and Ricky Rubio calls me a douche. Looks like the Spaniard learned his new word for the week.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Kevin Love ‏ @kevinlove
So I walk in to the training room this morning and Ricky Rubio calls me a douche. Looks like the Spaniard learned his new word for the week.

LMFAO

My Bulls already made both the Suns and the T Wolves our b***hes this year...
We own the clippers. Guess who is a game and a half out of the 8th seed?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
UPDATE: Added Alex Kennedy of HOOPSWORLD: "The Timberwolves are making a strong push to acquire Crawford prior to the trade deadline, according to multiple sources."

good luck with that ballhog

Originally posted by ImaMod:
UPDATE: Added Alex Kennedy of HOOPSWORLD: "The Timberwolves are making a strong push to acquire Crawford prior to the trade deadline, according to multiple sources."

Jamal Crawford? 4 point plays FTW

Originally posted by ImaMod:

Jamal Crawford? 4 point plays FTW

lol pretty much the only good thing. the guy chucks up shots like nobody's business.
Kevin Love ‏ @kevinlove

The Rubio got his knee shattered by The Black Mamba
Share 49ersWebzone