LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 349 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

• DVDA
  • Veteran
It looks like two more years of a team just short of having enough to win it all. With Rose out they should have blown it up but it looks like the playoffs each year is enough for ownership.
Rose will come in late, knock the rust off just in time to peak in the playoffs
Thibs doesn't expect Deng to get surgery after the Olympics.
FML. why do all my beloved teams sit on their ass and watch as other teams get better. then to top it off we lose a better big man to them rockets.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
FML. why do all my beloved teams sit on their ass and watch as other teams get better. then to top it off we lose a better big man to them rockets.

If ownership was willing to pay a large luxury tax for the next few years they could easily have Joe Johnson for the unguaranteed contracts of Korver, Brewer, Watson, and then another 5 million through a sign and trade of a free agent or Rip Hamilton. They are too concerned with making money to do this but it would give the Bulls a roster that could actually compete since Rose wouldn't be the only threat on offense.

I wouldn't be thrilled with a deal like that since the team would be forced to sit on their hands for the next 2-5 years but they've already loaded up on overpaid players, why not add one more if it makes you the most complete team in the league?

Really sucks. Hope they do something to get better.
Originally posted by tohara3:

They just acquired Kirk Hinrich again
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Yeah!!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Yeah!!

I actually think the signing of Hinrich is a great one. Nice veteran presence to hold it down while Teague learns and Rose recovers. Also plays great defense and also seems to give Wade a hard time. He can also slide over to the 2 once Rose gets back. Since he'd be sigining a pretty favorable deal, it seems more likely that we'll match the Rockets offer to Asik. Hoping that we can somehow land Courtney Lee as I think he'd be a perfect fit for this team. I'm definitely interested to see how the rest of this offseason unfolds, especially with the expected departure of Watson/Brewer/Korver. I'm hoping we can somehow hold onto Korver as the other two are pretty expendable. Brewer's role can be played by Butler and Hinrich's signing and the arrival of Teague pretty much says goodbye to Watson. I just don't see any other pure shooters on this team besides Korver. We'll see what else this front office has in store, go Bulls!

Come on Bulls let's pull off a trade for Iggy from the 76ers!
Hotsauce Kyle Korver got traded away
I guess we get a new hotsauce: Vladimir Radmonovic
Fml
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Fml

At least we know Jimmy Butler can handle the responsibilities of Ronnie Brewer...
Share 49ersWebzone