There are 234 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

Rose turned off LeBron mode, hit game-tying three to force OT
Warriors need Pistons to win...f**king Rodney Stuckey could have iced the game with those free throws
YES
glad to see finally say something about him getting killed out there
[ Edited by Thorhawk on Apr 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM ]
No Deng no Rose, Wizards ahead
WHAT A TERRIBLE LOSS
Rose's injury bug this season is starting to get annoying now. It seems like he can't even cut his grass anymore without injuring something, I know it's not his fault but the Bulls are going to be out of sync at this worst time of the season.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Rose's injury bug this season is starting to get annoying now. It seems like he can't even cut his grass anymore without injuring something, I know it's not his fault but the Bulls are going to be out of sync at this worst time of the season.

This.

And the game today, made it completely clear, that we still suck if we are to end up facing the Heat in the playoffs.
eff the Heats.
oh this loss made me even more excited to see them again in the playoffs. The way this game went down I think only helped the Bulls even more. It gives them even more reason to play with more of an edge should they meet the Heat. This rivalry is just heating up and shaping up to be the new Bulls vs Pistons..

I didn't expect to win that game anyway, let's just shape up for the playoffs
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I didn't expect to win that game anyway, let's just shape up for the playoffs

Rip hamilton is starting to shape up, I don't know what we will get from rose. I'm still waiting, for Noah to show up and fking score some points, if boozer can show up this year, then noah needs to.
Clinched best record in the NBA
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Clinched best record in the NBA

• Tman
  • Veteran
Bulls startin off nice!
Share 49ersWebzone