There are 228 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

Injuries keep piling on. Rose needs to start working on his post game this offseason. I loved watching Wade when he would do what Rose currently does, but all it did was give injury after injury. Get healthy!

Hell didn't Allen Iverson played once with like 10 different injuries? It's just ridiculous.
Da Bulls stepped up today, shades of prime Rip Hamilton showed up tonight.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Da Bulls stepped up today, shades of prime Rip Hamilton showed up tonight.

I saw it, at times he looked quick and agile, seemed like he was ready to play tonight. Sad to say it, but we looked 130% better tonight against the knicks without rose ball hogging, than we did with him on sunday.
Yea it seems like when Rose is playing everyone just kind of stands around and watches him. We def played as a team tonight and it's scary how noticeable it is. Any who D Rose is the man :)
[ Edited by hklar17 on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:40 PM ]
I think Sunday was more of Rose trying to get a feel for the game again. He needs to get back into the flow especially since Watson and Lucas can't set anybody up. As much ad Rose scores for this team, I think his absence really shows his value as an actual point guard distributing the ball. Once Rose gets the flow going, and the rest of the team plays with the confidence they've been showing...watch out..
  • Tman
  • Veteran
cmon bulls beat the heat!

getting off to a slow start again
Good God Rose step it up
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Good God Rose step it up

He is lookin rusty as f**k
Originally posted by Tman:
Good God Rose step it up

He is lookin rusty as f**k

The 2nd unit is bailing him out. Best bench in the league.
OT

• Tman
  • Veteran
Awesome game, loving this team. Rose is rusty right now and you can tell its messing with his confidence. The Bench Mob has been awesome during his absence, so I guess you can say Rose's injuries were a blessing in disguise. It gave guys like Watson and even Lucas much needed experience/confidence, which will be valuable in the playoffs. The schedule is set up perfectly for Rose to get it back together, same goes for Hamilton. Their next 3 games are against the Raptors/Wizards/Bobcats. I expect to see Rose gain his confidence/explosiveness back, and also the offense to get their flow back. The Bulls are getting healthy at the perfect time. Hopefully they can gain some nice momentum heading into the playoffs.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Rose needs to play to get back into game shape... Has missed a lot of time. Going to need him if we want any chance at the title.
Good God we cannot lose to the Pistons
Share 49ersWebzone