LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
When all this happens the NBA is dead to me.. its just MLB 2

LOL.

MLB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
I don't think Mitch (Lakers GM) would have made this move if he thought that...I think we're getting Dwight within the next 48 hours

All-Star game is in Orlando, they will make it all about him and Orlando already lost there best center ever (Shaq) they have to do everything to keep Howard. And Lakers don't have the pieces to make a trade work. Bynum isnt that valuable.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Owners were irate in Board of Governors meeting with Stern, livid that the league-owned Hornets were allowed to make Paul deal, sources say.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jcool:

Owners were irate in Board of Governors meeting with Stern, livid that the league-owned Hornets were allowed to make Paul deal, sources say.

haters gonna hate

suck it haha
hahahahahaha
sportsguy33 Bill Simmons

This is crazy: Hearing the NBA (owner of New Orleans) vetoed the CP3 trade because it wasn't in the best interests in the league.
bottom line - owners didn't wanna see that s**t and their all meeting together for the CBA anway
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
SportsLawGuy Gabe Feldman

The last time an NBA-owned team tried to trade away its star the day a CBA was signed & a lockout ended...Oh, right. This has never happened
Pauls reaction.

WoW
Originally posted by saniner:
Pauls reaction.

WoW

MUAHAHA

• Jcool
  • Veteran

New Orleans GM Dell Demps is "disconsolate" over this stunning, heavy-handed move from the commissioner's office, source tells Y! Sports.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

All along, the league office had allowed the Hornets to negotiate the Chris Paul trade without interference, sources said. And then, this.
I truly believe that this trade can still happen. I think it is put on hold for now. I cannot believe that this thing is completely dead.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I truly believe that this trade can still happen. I think it is put on hold for now. I cannot believe that this thing is completely dead.

its 100% dead.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

its 100% dead.

says who? you?
Share 49ersWebzone