LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 121 users in the forums

WWF Tribute

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Came across this a while ago and brought back so many memories, Grew up watching in the 90's till 2003?, Boy how i miss those days, World Wrestling Federation at its best!, Enjoy the video...

[ Edited by VDSF on Nov 11, 2011 at 10:23 PM ]
Yes. Todays "WWE" f**king sucks.
Old school WWF rocked!!! I loved that sh*t as a kid. My wrestling love started dying early though... WCW days.

What I've found amazing later in life is how "real" Vince McMahon was/is... watching docos on old wrestlers, it was amazing how much BS that guy pulled behind the scenes!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
The attitude era was prime
Attitude Era was the greatest era in wrestling history. F*ck the Panda bear hippies for making them change their name.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
there's some good things in the WWE let's say after 2002.... I've joined wrestling plenty this year. But also yeah I miss the older times where it seemed like more was going on and everyone had storylines. I've been watching all of the Raws from 1999, just the crowd at live shows was so much better then... I think that's part of the problem today kids chant for Cena and not much else
Can't believe people still watch this s**t.
i stopped watching after the nwo became played out, but man that was an awesome time for wrestling when hall and nash went to wcw and hogan turned heel
once Linda Mcmahon loses AGAIN in the whatever government job she is trying to get, TV14 WWE WILL BE BACK
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
once Linda Mcmahon loses AGAIN in the whatever government job she is trying to get, TV14 WWE WILL BE BACK

is that a fact? i hope it's true, i would start watching again.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Can't believe people still watch this s**t.

this.. i stopped watching in 2001-02..
Share 49ersWebzone