There are 222 users in the forums

Pacquiao vs. Marquez (November 12, 2011)

Few days away for this fight...

What are your expectations?

• BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Few days away for this fight...

What are your expectations?

pacman wins, and then we never see mayweather in the ring with him. EVER.
Pacman will have to carry him a bit, thats for sure
PAC will do his after fight concerts afterwards
Pac early, although if Marquez survives the early assault then we have a fight
Pacman wins and I don't check facebook for a few days
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 9, 2011 at 8:45 PM ]
Pacquiao wins by tko then he thanks his promoter and tells us it's nothing personal and he's just doing his job. Larry Merchant then asks him if he will fight Mayweather and Manny will reply "what ebar pite my promoter gibs me, I'll take it and pight hard".
just doing his job
MEEEEEELIONS OF HEEEETS
Id rather watch the Velasquez vs Dos Santos fight on fox for free.

TKO Im pretty sure he is going to retire Marquez out just like he did De La Hoya.
um well um see well um um

Pac beats that ass!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Id rather watch the Velasquez vs Dos Santos fight on fox for free.

This. But I got Pac by TKO in the 3rd.
Pac in 8

Sometimes, when we hug......
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Pacquiao wins by tko then he thanks his promoter and tells us it's nothing personal and he's just doing his job. Larry Merchant then asks him if he will fight Mayweather and Manny will reply "what ebar pite my promoter gibs me, I'll take it and pight hard".

I read that he took the high road and not personal in one article, then another article stated quite the opposite where there's two boxers Manny doesn't like at all...FMJ and Marquez. Why? After the second fight, Marquez kept pleading his case that he got robbed when he lost by split decision, even going to the P.I. along with his trainer with t-shirts stating he won both fights.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/story/2011-11-09/manny-pacqiuao-juan-manuel-marquez-press-conference/51146230/1

"I think it was a slap in the face to Manny that (Marquez) went to the Philippines and tried to give out T-shirts that said he beat Manny twice and tried to get Manny's countrymen against him," Roach said Wednesday. "And saying that he was robbed. They were good close fights, but there were no robberies in my mind."

In any case, I think Pacquiao KO's Marquez in the 6th round.
Share 49ersWebzone