LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

dan wheldon just died in a wreck during racing

incredible, lots of people in tears in the garage http://espn.go.com/racing/indycar/story/_/id/7111712/dan-wheldon-injured-fiery-indycar-crash-las-vegas
[ Edited by schmons on Oct 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
adbrandt Andrew Brandt

33 yrs old, two sons. So sad. RT @nancygay ABC Sports confirms Dan Wheldon has died from injuries sustained at race in Las Vegas.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
str8edgeracer C.J. Wilson

Reading on twitter about the passing of IndyCar racer Dan Wheldon is extremely sobering and a reminder that life is too short already...

• Jcool
  • Veteran
BarrySanders Barry Sanders

My deepest sympathies to the IRL and friends and family of Dan Wheldon.

that's sad rip
may he REST IN PEACE! My prayers to his family!
really disheartening news. prayers out to the fam. in all honesty Indy car racing is one of the most dangerous sports out there
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
hopesolo Hope Solo

My heart hurts deeply for Dan Wheldon and his family.An amazing individual who inspired me the moment we met.RIP Dan. Your legacy lives on..

• Jcool
  • Veteran
djacobsonespn Dana Jacobson

Had the pleasure of talking with Dan Wheldon a few times. My thoughts are with his family both on and off the track.

Just saw on twitter. damn, sucks. RIP man

• Ether
  • Veteran
The crash was insane. His car went airborne and the cockpit went straight into the safety fence. Car light up on fire almost immediately as he hit.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
@DavidAkers2: My thoughts and prayers go out to Dan Weldon's family. Great driver. Rest in peace.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I don't follow the sport, but saw the pictures online of the crash. RIP
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Condolences to the family of Dan Wheldon. It has suffered an unspeakable loss that has changed lifes forever.

Wow. So sad. RIP
Share 49ersWebzone