There are 182 users in the forums

Jimmie Johnson

Someone put this a*****e into the wall. Christ does he have a horse shoe up his ass. Gordon has nothing but bad luck in the Chase.
LOL...... I hope JJ wins #6 this year..... I got a buddy that is all over Gordon's nuts and it does nothing but give me pleasure to watch him cry about JJ......lol.
Also, I root for Mark Martin...I'm pretty content that I'm never getting a championship
How bout them cowboys?
haha. my dad being a huge richard petty fan does not want JJ to win. he said he will take gordon winning over JJ. and me being a big dale sr. fan i agree.

but i think it is going to hurt nascar if he wins, i think people are going to be sick of it.
It's definitely not good for nascar.... but WOW what domination ......
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
LOL...... I hope JJ wins #6 this year..... I got a buddy that is all over Gordon's nuts and it does nothing but give me pleasure to watch him cry about JJ......lol.

I have always rooted for a real California kid in Johnson. Gordon can take his Indiana claiming ass somewhere else.

Jimmie for a sixth please!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

I have always rooted for a real California kid in Johnson. Gordon can take his Indiana claiming ass somewhere else.

Jimmie for a sixth please!

He's got to be on steroids..
[ Edited by ThisIzInFamous on Oct 11, 2011 at 8:31 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I've always been a Mark Martin fan. So yeah...

Originally posted by Janitor:

yes sir...all-time favorite. i just hope JR can it together
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Janitor:

yes sir...all-time favorite. i just hope JR can it together

Yeah, I loved it when he told everyone he was retiring and went on his retirement tour and then raced for another 10 years for 2 different teams.

Mark Martin = Bret Favre.
the cup chase ruined NASCAR. i was never a fan to begin with, but i casually follow Jeff Gordon. I always pull for him to do well, being from Northern CA. Its awesome that he dominates all the southern rednecks at their own sport.

It makes no sense to me that you race all year long, and then you have to start over at a certain point, and only the top, what, 10 guys are even still competing in the Cup races? you cant base the playoffs of your sport on a playing field with all the other guys who didnt make the Cup still involved. some dude who didnt come close to being in the chase is now ramming you into the wall in the middle of your playoff run? almost as retarded as the BCS system.

changing the entire sport's basis of declaring a champion now totally separates its past from its present. you know drivers look at their total year points and punch a wall when they realize they wouldve been the actual champion, but instead finished 8th in the Cup standings because they had to restart when the playoffs started.
Share 49ersWebzone