LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Big game coming up vs LA in LA.

We haven't won there in a long time, time to end that streak
Will have tickets for sale for the hockey game on January 25th vs. Minnesota

Looks like they will be $53 each, not sure on location yet but will know more later. Based on price I'm guessing they are high up.

Will probably sell them for less than $53.

If interested PM me.

edit: I'll probably have 5 or 6, but can get more if needed.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 19, 2013 at 6:19 PM ]
BEAT L A! BEAT L A!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
BEAT L A! BEAT L A!

lulz sharks wtf
Feel like it's just going to be "one of those games" -- It's going to be hard fought for a while, but I worry one team may run away with it, and I don't have the best feeling right now for SJ.
Welp, better luck next game.
Pathetic
Can't beat LA in LA plain and simple, better figure it out or no cup once again
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Wasnt Nabokov the problem in the playoffs all those years though? IIRC, he used to choke come playoff time. Niemi seems much more clutch, and has won a cup before. Were set up to make a run for a while, so with a better goalie, our chances have to be alot better.

Jesus, Drew's partner (forget his name) sounds like hell, lol
HowTF do you let a guy go out and broadcast a game with that voice? The play by play guy, no less.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
HowTF do you let a guy go out and broadcast a game with that voice? The play by play guy, no less.

lol yeah thats what I was talking about. The guy could hardly talk
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Wasnt Nabokov the problem in the playoffs all those years though? IIRC, he used to choke come playoff time. Niemi seems much more clutch, and has won a cup before. Were set up to make a run for a while, so with a better goalie, our chances have to be alot better.

When niemi won the cup in Chicago he had one of the most deepest teams I've ever seen in front of him, not taking anything away from nemo since he was a huge reason we couldn't beat Chicago that year but that team in front of him was so deep they had to let legit guys go due to the cap. But I definitely trust nemo more than I did with nabby because he wil kill you with 1 of those bs soft 5 hole goals and when the opposing goalie would make that how the f**k did he stop that nabby would give up a wtf was that? The best clutch save that I can remember nabby making in the playoffs was that sick glove save in that 4 OT game against Dallas in 07 I believe
damn, EPIC CHOKE JOB....
Share 49ersWebzone