LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

I'M READY!!!!

Bring on the Nucks!

Great time to be a sports fan, so much to enjoy!
WHO'S GOING TO THE TANK TONIGHT????????????
Originally posted by Garcia:
NHL Futures on Hertl

31. Tomas Hertl, C – San Jose SharksHeight: 6-2, Weight: 198, Spring ranking – 35

Hertl is an excellent two-way forward with a blue collar work ethic and a lot of skill. He thrives along the boards with his size and strength, and can be a difficult opponent in one-on-one battles. His physical game is quite mature having played against men for all of last season, and he is not going to shy away from the tough stuff, perhaps to a fault. Given his supporting cast, and the likelihood that he will play on a scoring line in San Jose, Hertl has a real shot at carving out a name for himself in his rookie season and should be considered a dark horse for the Calder Trophy.

good to hear!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I'm sure that coach will find a way to make them healthy scratches.

Of course. We'll just play with three lines and the "rookie line" of Nieto-Hertl-Hamilton will sit and rest.

Burish-havlat-Torres will replace all three lol
Vintage lougno performance

Vintage sharks performance as well. Outshoot team 100 - 1, game tied at 1 - 1
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM ]
Flood gates opened at the end of the 3rd. Nice way to start the season.
[ Edited by NumberOneFan on Oct 3, 2013 at 9:38 PM ]
Great way to start the season.
I'm gonna love this teams depth when Torres and glasslat come back, I want to keep Hertl in the line up if he plays well like he has throughout the preseason and last night
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k YEAH.

I love beating those douche bags probably more than any team in the NHL, I hate the Canucks.

Continue the domination, we looked good.

Hertl could win the Calder Trophy.
Originally posted by Garcia:
f**k YEAH.

I love beating those douche bags probably more than any team in the NHL, I hate the Canucks.

Continue the domination, we looked good.

Hertl could win the Calder Trophy.

bring some serious potential to the Sharks! thank GOD!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Some people picking the Sharks to win it all

Interesting. While we still have some elite vets on our team, we got way, way younger with all these rooks coming in. Maybe we pull an LA and do what they did a couple years ago.

Did not catch the game but caught the highlights and it looks like the Sharks were playing as a team and taking care of business.
Hertl !!!!!
Hertl is having a hell of a game!
HERTL! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Share 49ersWebzone