Damn. Sharks need to start making clean passes
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Anze Kopitar looks like a cancer patient
Originally posted by Garcia:
Anze Kopitar looks like a cancer patient

thank you Kevin Garnett
if the sharks did that to quick

the kings would have went crazy and tried to ban the sharks organization from the league
It doesn't feel like any of the lines have an advantage right now.
boy the kings played great in that period

sharks weathered the storm and played like it to imo (on their heels at point)
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Offensively horrible for us.
Kings are playing well, but our defense has been better and Niemi is on his head again.

Not sure what the deal is with all this icing.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
OTC gets his wish

Demers in for Kennedy

I was about to say, did I see Demers out there?? I honestly didn't expect them to change anything since Kennedy had been solid. Wonder if Kennedy is hurting. Let's see if Demers can make some plays tonight.

Right now the whole team is chasing a little too much. They need to get people in to forecheck and keep the Kings stuck in their zone.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Sharks playing smart... LA QUEEFS gonna tire themselves out. If it goes into OT, LA QUEEFS will be gassed

On another note, NHL site forgot to add a shot goal by Sharks (7), LA QUEEFS (9)... but instead, it reads 6 9, WTF, man, FIX THAT $H!T

The kings are dominating this game
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

No prob... last time we dominated in LA, they won. Hopefully the tables turn, and let them tire themselves out while Sharks make the shot-goals that count.
Originally posted by LVJay:

No prob... last time we dominated in LA, they won. Hopefully the tables turn, and let them tire themselves out while Sharks make the shot-goals that count.

It just makes the game very ugly
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

It just makes the game very ugly

I hear ya, and it gives the fans a big scare. I think they are trying to stay away from penalty box because (imo) Sharks have the better 5 on 5/better lines to go the distance... if it goes into OT Sharks will have more energy -- I just hope they score first. They might even bring it hard to LA in the 3rd. I hope.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
All it takes is one.

Niemi has been great
Share 49ersWebzone