LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL. So territorial. I think ill stick around until the series is over.

you are the jrg of the sharks thread.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Torres suspended for rest of the series

huge loss, IMO
Link?
Would have been a $5 dollar fine if it were anyone else. Reputation earned him the suspension
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Link?

nhl.com
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Would have been a $5 dollar fine if it were anyone else. Reputation earned him the suspension

anyone remember this hit

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Link?

nhl.com

LOL I totally missed it the first time.

Thanks.

anyone remember this hit

That hit is more clean than Torres
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

anyone remember this hit

would have been suspended 1-2 games anyways under shananananananananan

LOL posting one dirty hit to justify another.

anyone remember this hit

Exactly. That is a text book hit. Just cause Marleau got destroyed doesn't mean it was a dirty hit. Plus as someone mentioned earlier .. Sarich's hit was north - south, Torres was east - west. Big difference.

And I do remember that. Oh, when the Flames were good for a while. That 2004 run was magical and was one of the best times I ever had watching hockey. Followed up with the 06 run by the Oilers. Now they both suck.
[ Edited by SportsFan on May 16, 2013 at 4:25 PM ]
"Torres neither leaps nor uses his elbow in delivering this hit. However, if he chooses to attempt a hit such as this, Torres must take a route that ensures he hits through the core of the body and does not make the head the principle point of contact."

That explains is perfect. And for Sarich's hit, he squared the guy up and drove through his body. Was the head hit as part of the contact, yes, but the upper torso was the target.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
"Torres neither leaps nor uses his elbow in delivering this hit. However, if he chooses to attempt a hit such as this, Torres must take a route that ensures he hits through the core of the body and does not make the head the principle point of contact."

That explains is perfect. And for Sarich's hit, he squared the guy up and drove through his body. Was the head hit as part of the contact, yes, but the upper torso was the target.

i guess you dont see that elbow straight in marleu's face
Originally posted by SportsFan:

hit was in what? 07

would be a penalty/suspension/ career ban by todays standards
Share 49ersWebzone