at least we didnt get blowed out
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
at least we didnt get blowed out

might as well have
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Turnovers......

I looked at the final scoresheet and the number of giveaways was STAGGERING. Absolutely and unequivocally JAW-DROPPING. They won't win a game in the playoffs if they do not STOP THAT.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Turnovers......

I looked at the final scoresheet and the number of giveaways was STAGGERING. Absolutely and unequivocally JAW-DROPPING. They won't win a game in the playoffs if they do not STOP THAT.

It was honestly the most giveaways I have seen in a hockey game that I can recall. Both teams were fighting it early on I thought, but the Sharks really took it to another level.
just match up bad versus the blue jackets
bad loss last night... we cant touch Columbus this year

Turnovers......

It was honestly the most giveaways I have seen in a hockey game that I can recall. Both teams were fighting it early on I thought, but the Sharks really took it to another level.

I mean it seriously seemed historically bad. Absolutely colossal failure in puck management.

We've been terrible against the Jackets, but even half-decent puck management yesterday would've at least netted us a point.
Turnovers......

I mean it seriously seemed historically bad. Absolutely colossal failure in puck management.

We've been terrible against the Jackets, but even half-decent puck management yesterday would've at least netted us a point.

7th seed is a possibility with the loss

first round match with Ducks
give me the ducks or nucks in the first round

i will buy raffi's jersey if he breaks corey perry's stupid f**king face
pretty good summary about how folks feel about the stars

http://www.battleofcali.com/2013/4/23/4253492/nhl-realignment-2013-dallas-stars-pacific-division-san-jose-sharks
Originally posted by ads_2006:
pretty good summary about how folks feel about the stars

http://www.battleofcali.com/2013/4/23/4253492/nhl-realignment-2013-dallas-stars-pacific-division-san-jose-sharks

Yeah, f**k 'em, they won't be missed. I think he makes a good point about losing Detroit though. We've had epic games against them, especially in the playoffs, so it's kind of sad we'll rarely play them from now on.
Share 49ersWebzone