LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Idk where Torres plays...feel our bottom two lines are playing really well
Originally posted by Garcia:
we now lead the league in win streaks!

ITS OUR TURN

one more to match our seasons longest to start it out... lets go!!!

P.S. you guys hear we signed Matt Irwin to 2 year extension?

Yup, they said his contract was up in July.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Idk where Torres plays...feel our bottom two lines are playing really well

the whole team is playing well.

undefeated since Murray trade
We need this thread to be pinned. I almost forgot about the game tonight.
Dominated play for most of the first, gave up a PP goal late in the first, and it seems like they have been kicking the puck around ever since. The PP has been awful so far. Still plenty of time to get things going though.
About time!!! I have no idea how Calgary survived that long without allowing a goal. We've been pressuring all game.
Finally! Kiprusoff is like a wall.
7 game win streak!!!
Good hard-fought comeback win. That makes it SEVEN in a row!

Loving that Tennyson is performing as well as he has for a rookie. I really, really like how we're set up prospect-wise right now.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Loving that Tennyson is performing as well as he has for a rookie. I really, really like how we're set up prospect-wise right now.

I didnt think he played all that well tonight

however, I was only able to catch a couple minutes
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 5, 2013 at 10:26 PM ]

It's Sharks fever here in San Jose! 7 in a row baby!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k yeah! tough win... but we are the better team, we need to win these games.

sharks, giants, A's and warriors make it two in a row!

No, I agree with you AD, he had a rough game last night. Although, I think Braun was the worst Shark D man last night. Both fought the puck and turned it over quite a bit. With Tennyson it's understandable given his lack of experience in the NHL. Luckily the play from both did not cost them a victory.

Wingels and Galiardi have been playing noticably better these last handful of games.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

No, I agree with you AD, he had a rough game last night. Although, I think Braun was the worst Shark D man last night. Both fought the puck and turned it over quite a bit. With Tennyson it's understandable given his lack of experience in the NHL. Luckily the play from both did not cost them a victory.

Wingels and Galiardi have been playing noticably better these last handful of games.

I'm just happy that Tennyson hasn't been terrible. He hasn't been perfect, but I'm looking for certain positives in his game that you'd want to see for a rookie, and I see several. Demers should be starting over him when healthy, but Tennyson seems to be a guy with promise for the future. And he's not the only one.

Matt Nieto has a point streak since joining Worcester. Points in his first couple of games, and then today in his 3rd game has another point through one period of play at Worcester game this afternoon.
^^ yup. I like what I've seen from Tennyson. He's made some rookie mistakes, but has held his own for the most part. He should have a nice future.
Share 49ersWebzone