There are 155 users in the forums

2011 Oregon Ducks Football Thread

• bors
  • Veteran
big win for the ducks go Eugene

anyone want to post some wall paper

hey Oregon duck niner were you watch the game? im over here in springtuck...yelln go ducks
OOOO!!!!!!!
Originally posted by bors:

hey Oregon duck niner were you watch the game? im over here in springtuck...yelln go ducks

Of course I was watching the game. I would've passed up a three some with a Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria to watch that game.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
OOOO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by bors:

Of course I was watching the game. I would've passed up a three some with a Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria to watch that game.

Way to jinx your chances, don't you know they're both Zoners?

Congrats man, way to smack those Badgers up
Just horrendous clock and timeout management by the Badgers. Otherwise a pretty even game. Russell Wilson played great but his coach hung him out to dry with lack of timeouts at the end. Oregon also did well. A pretty evenly matched game really. An exciting Rose Bowl overall.
Buzz finally wore off. That was a great game. Ball was really gouging us early on.

"Pick it up! Pick it up! You just picked up my god damned Rose Bowl! Finally!"
^^ that picture said it all.

I've watched Chip Kelly ever since my freshman year—that was his first year as HC—and I've NEVER seen that much emotion from him, EVER. Nothing even close to that. You could tell how much he wanted that victory with all the questions surrounding him in the big games.

Everyone deserved this victory. I'm just pumped to see the sick-ass recruiting class we're gonna get after this
De Antony Thomas is pretty impressive. What is his 40 time? I can't see anybody catching him.
  • bors
  • Veteran
anyone else see the vid of the Wisconsin coach eating his buggers during the game

super sick wid it..

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
De Antony Thomas is pretty impressive. What is his 40 time? I can't see anybody catching him.

I have no idea but he is the fastest football player I've ever seen. People were comparing him to Reggie Bush when he decommitted from USC and came to Oregon.

And if LaMike goes to the NFL and so does Barner, Thomas will put up numbers like Bush. Mark my words, he truly is something special. You didn't get to see him put any moves on anyone yesterday because he simply is too fast.

I have no idea but he is the fastest football player I've ever seen. People were comparing him to Reggie Bush when he decommitted from USC and came to Oregon.

And if LaMike goes to the NFL and so does Barner, Thomas will put up numbers like Bush. Mark my words, he truly is something special. You didn't get to see him put any moves on anyone yesterday because he simply is too fast.

Yea, I think Thomas will be even better than LaMike as crazy as that is since LaMike had an amazing college career.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Yea, I think Thomas will be even better than LaMike as crazy as that is since LaMike had an amazing college career.

Be better than LaMike? Ya, I have to agree. But he won't be able to put up the same career numbers b/c James started the entire season as a freshman (minus the Boise St. game in the season opener).

I really do think he'll get some Heisman hype next year and win it his junior year. Once he becomes the feature back, he's going to break records.
Big win for you guys, but LaMichael James is still scared of Space Mountain.

Share 49ersWebzone