LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

2011 Oregon Ducks Football Thread

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by epdavis:
I am not saying that I necessarily want to see a LSU & Bama rematch, it was a hard game to watch. However if it came to that I don't think it would be another FG fest after each team has seen what the other can do. I think we'd get a score of something like 21-24 this time.

It would be ridiculous to see a LSU/Bama BCS Title Game. THEY ALREADY PLAYED EACH OTHER.

It would just confirm how utterly stupid the BCS system is. I wouldn't watch that crap game. Probably SEC fans would be the only ones who would.

agreed. Atleast give us Arkansas/LSU or Ok St. LSU or something.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I am not saying that I necessarily want to see a LSU & Bama rematch, it was a hard game to watch. However if it came to that I don't think it would be another FG fest after each team has seen what the other can do. I think we'd get a score of something like 21-24 this time.

It would be ridiculous to see a LSU/Bama BCS Title Game. THEY ALREADY PLAYED EACH OTHER.

It would just confirm how utterly stupid the BCS system is. I wouldn't watch that crap game. Probably SEC fans would be the only ones who would.

OSU lost too. I doubt this years title game is one I'm going to give two s**ts about.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 19, 2011 at 10:57 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

OSU - forget it. You cant lose to Kansas St and play for the title. Arkansas - they lost to Bama by 24 points.

The 2 best teams are clearly LSU and Alabama and they deserve to play again for the title if they win out.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
BYE BYE!

hey make sure you root for us in the rose bowl buddy
god, the worst part of this game is that we have to watch a f**king LSU Bama rematch

man, f**k that.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
god, the worst part of this game is that we have to watch a f**king LSU Bama rematch

man, f**k that.

Better than an Oregon-LSU rematch. That would have been too easy for LSU.

man, f**k that.

I thought you'd be drunk going postal or something.

Look out for the Beavers, you know they're record when it comes to being a spoiler. Could be you'll be watching Stanford in the Rose Bowl.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

man, f**k that.

maybe you didn't watch that first game then...

2 fumbles from a true freshman playing for our best player who was hurt, and a muffed punt at the goal line by our 3rd string punt returner.

I hate it when people give us no credit for that LSU game, just looking at the stats doesn't tell you the whole story.

Before tonight, I thought we had a legit shot at taking down LSU.

But hey, no point at having this convo anymore

man, f**k that.

I thought you'd be drunk going postal or something.

Look out for the Beavers, you know they're record when it comes to being a spoiler. Could be you'll be watching Stanford in the Rose Bowl.
i got too drunk for the game... wayyyyy too drunk.

Lost my voice at the game, now I'm going emo

man, f**k that.

2 fumbles from a true freshman playing for our best player who was hurt, and a muffed punt at the goal line by our 3rd string punt returner.

I hate it when people give us no credit for that LSU game, just looking at the stats doesn't tell you the whole story.

I watched both the LSU-Oregon game and the LSU-Bama game. In my opinion, Alabama is a better team than Oregon and will actually beat LSU next time around. I think its just a much more competitive game than the Ducks would have been in that game.

Oregon constantly makes the Pac 12 (10) look bad. Multiple times a year. SMH.
[insert picture of something going down in flames here]

man, f**k that.

Didnt LSU have their back up QB in the game as well as their best WR out? And werent they up 20 the whole game ?

they got crushed by LSU bro
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Oregon constantly makes the Pac 12 (10) look bad. Multiple times a year. SMH.

That's because when it comes down to it, they're a gimmick team that depends on smoke on mirrors and speed to win. Trouble happens when they run into a team that can match up with them.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

man, f**k that.

Didnt LSU have their back up QB in the game as well as their best WR out? And werent they up 20 the whole game ?

they got crushed by LSU bro

their back up is their best QB though. He was the QB for most of the season. He throws it way better than Jefferson
Share 49ersWebzone