LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

NBA CBA Thread

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
hopefully the nba cancels the next 3 seasons

looks like one will at least
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/6832574/billy-hunter-expects-entire-nba-season-canceled
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/6832574/billy-hunter-expects-entire-nba-season-canceled

This is gonna be long and ugly. I don't see an agreement anytime soon.

Bad PR for the NBA if this happens. They are coming off really good ratings for the playoffs and all that will go down the drain if the season is cancelled.

[ Edited by Amir on Aug 4, 2011 at 12:29:59 ]
I have no doubt Robert Sarver is one of these "new" owners who's putting the pressure on Stern not to budge from their current position.

f**k Robert Sarver.
Damn, i'm glad i love the NFL more.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I have no doubt Robert Sarver is one of these "new" owners who's putting the pressure on Stern not to budge from their current position.

f**k Robert Sarver.

The "hawk" faction of owners is considered to be these guys, from what I understand.

-Dan Gilbert (Cavs)
-Ted Leonsis (Wizards)
-Donald Sterling (Clippers)
-Michael Jordan (Bobcats)
-Wyc Grousebeck (Celtics)
-Peter Holt (Spurs)
-Robert Sarver (Suns)
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

f**k Robert Sarver.

The "hawk" faction of owners is considered to be these guys, from what I understand.

-Dan Gilbert (Cavs)
-Ted Leonsis (Wizards)
-Peter Holt (Spurs)
-Robert Sarver (Suns)

Lol, of course Donald Sterling.

Jordan's a bit surprising, if only because he, in part, helped to create this era of mega contracts. Now the shoe's on the other foot, and he doesn't like wearing it.

f**k Robert Sarver.

-Dan Gilbert (Cavs)
-Ted Leonsis (Wizards)
-Peter Holt (Spurs)
-Robert Sarver (Suns)

Jordan's a bit surprising, if only because he, in part, helped to create this era of mega contracts. Now the shoe's on the other foot, and he doesn't like wearing it.

MJ has apparently been upset about player contracts since John "Hot Rod" Williams was making more money than him years ago. I've even heard him comment about players getting paid what they don't deserve when asked what he'd do to fix the game...and that was when he was a player. He's apparently one of the most extreme hawks, from what I understand.

f**k Robert Sarver.

-Dan Gilbert (Cavs)
-Ted Leonsis (Wizards)
-Peter Holt (Spurs)
-Robert Sarver (Suns)

MJ has apparently been upset about player contracts since John "Hot Rod" Williams was making more money than him years ago. I've even heard him comment about players getting paid what they don't deserve when asked what he'd do to fix the game...and that was when he was a player. He's apparently one of the most extreme hawks, from what I understand.

LOL, Hot Rod. I can't believe we traded Majerle for that ass wipe.

I imagine Jordan is probably one of the less wealthy owners in the league, so while his stance is surprising given his background, it does make sense for him to play hardball given his financial shortcomings (and that's how rich NBA owners are, when you can say Michael Jordan is "poor").

f**k Robert Sarver.

-Dan Gilbert (Cavs)
-Ted Leonsis (Wizards)
-Peter Holt (Spurs)
-Robert Sarver (Suns)

LOL, Hot Rod. I can't believe we traded Majerle for that ass wipe.

I imagine Jordan is probably one of the less wealthy owners in the league, so while his stance is surprising given his background, it does make sense for him to play hardball given his financial shortcomings (and that's how rich NBA owners are, when you can say Michael Jordan is "poor").

LMAO, that's a great point.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
hopefully the nba cancels the next 3 seasons

Yeah, good one.

he must play for the warriors
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Damn, i'm glad i love the NFL more.

f**k.yeah.
meh
Share 49ersWebzone