LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

is there a way 2 watch this fight on the internet somehow?????
Originally posted by plummerfan:
is there a way 2 watch this fight on the internet somehow?????

check this come fight time.
http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
check this come fight time.
http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

THANKS will do! just moved to a new city and dont have any source of communication and havent found a bar that will have the fight, thanks!
Mayweather is a douche. Anyone watching 24/7? Guy is talking with soldiers in Afghan and is bragging about his money and showing off all his s**t. Sure those guys really appreciated that. Makes them feel good what they are fighting for.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Mayweather is a douche. Anyone watching 24/7? Guy is talking with soldiers in Afghan and is bragging about his money and showing off all his s**t. Sure those guys really appreciated that. Makes them feel good what they are fighting for.

I was thinking the same thing.
he's definitely a douche
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he's definitely a douche

Gigantic.
Wow this is a brutal fight. Cano's face is f**ked.

The guy makes me sick, that scene in particular was disgusting. Wish he'd sack up and fight Pac. Where'd you end up going to watch the fight?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

The guy makes me sick, that scene in particular was disgusting. Wish he'd sack up and fight Pac. Where'd you end up going to watch the fight?

Watching at home. Shelled out the 70 bucks. Let's go Ortiz.

Mmmmmm Jasmine is fine.
I have heard better singers of the National Anthem at high school football games. I wonder who she blew to sing at the fight
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Watching at home. Shelled out the 70 bucks. Let's go Ortiz.

Sh*t. They keep ratcheting up those prices. I have been so letdown with his fights, I just couldn't bring myself to PPV it. That and I don't want to give him my money. Pac Man is the only one I will pay to watch these days.
Ortiz dont even belong in the ring with Mayweather....mayweather picking him apart
wow!
Share 49ersWebzone