There are 216 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

Originally posted by LB49ers:
Holy s**t. He knew that he couldn't hurt ortiz and was starting to get hit HARD and all I can say is that I am glad that I watched it on the internet and didn't pay 70 dollars

Exactly. Floyd may have won but it was apparent that this was going to be a fight so he took a cheap shot to end it.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
That just shows what a loser Floyd is. Ya Ortiz took a cheap shot but he was apologizing and he cold cock him.

What happened?

Ortiz had him on the ropes and jumped and headbutted him by accident, otiz apologized, hugged mayweather for fairplay in the middle of the ring, mayweather caught him with 2 suckerpunches while the ref was looking away and Ko'd him
B***h move by Mayweather.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
That just shows what a loser Floyd is. Ya Ortiz took a cheap shot but he was apologizing and he cold cock him.

What happened?

Ortiz had him on the ropes and jumped and headbutted him by accident, otiz apologized, hugged mayweather for fairplay in the middle of the ring, mayweather caught him with 2 suckerpunches while the ref was looking away and Ko'd him

that headbutt was not an accident
Wow mayweather is such a p****y! That was a cheap shot. THat ref is horrible!
1) Nothing illegal on Floyd's part

2) Protect yourself at all times.

3) Intentional headbutt obviously so he really did deserve that.

4) That's it.

5) oh, and protect yourself at all times.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

What happened?

Thanks man
that was some straight WWF s**t right there

right on for the internet link though!
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

What happened?

Not by a long shot, even Ortiz said he did it on purpose. There is no question that headbutt was purposely done.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
yes best post match interview ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merchant: I wish I was 50 years younger!

lol

Wow, glad I didn't buy this fight lol. Ortiz definitely headbutted him on purpose but mannnn....what a bad way to end a fight.

Also lmao at Larry Merchant!

Glad Morales and Alvarez won.
Originally posted by valrod33:

What happened?

Hes not a dirty fighter, was trying to get out of a Hold

Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
yes best post match interview ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merchant: I wish I was 50 years younger!

lol

Originally posted by dwy621:
Wow mayweather is such a p****y! That was a cheap shot. THat ref is horrible!

He didn't even see the last two punches! He was talking to someone outside the ring! lol
Originally posted by obx49:
C'mon man, Floyd was dominating him. Ortiz was the bigger fighter and Mayweather was walking him down and throwing those lead rights all day.

He was walking him down in the 2nd but Ortiz was winning the third and it would of been tied going into the 5th with Ortiz walking through floyd's punches unfazed. Hell the first sucker punch didn't even knock him backwards it wasn't till ortiz turned to look at the ref and floyd threw the second from two steps back that put him down.
b***h move if I've ever seen one. Ortiz was dirty, but it wasn't a b***h move like Floyd.
Share 49ersWebzone