LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

ECF: HEAT (3) VS. BULLS(1)

I'm pretty sure that Kurt Thomas will be hitting that baseline jumper when he's 75 years old.
Just lettin 'em hang around...
LA, i haven't agreed with you lately on things but i agree with you on booza. as it turns out KT on the floor has a better flow.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 26, 2011 at 7:57 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm pretty sure that Kurt Thomas will be hitting that baseline jumper when he's 75 years old.

Yep. Kurt Thomas may be the best player in NBA history to never make the all-star game. Only Marcus Camby is close though Andre Iguodala has a decent shot as well.
Originally posted by andes14:

Yep. Kurt Thomas may be the best player in NBA history to never make the all-star game. Only Marcus Camby is close though Andre Iguodala has a decent shot as well.

Wait...what??!?!?

Wait...what??!?!?

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Wait...what??!?!?

Someone is drinking tonight
Just lettin 'em hang around...

Big time shot by Rose...

...and then a bigger shot by Wade.

Wait...what??!?!?

Lol, perhaps I'm forgetting someone? I just think his body of work throughtout his career is greater than anyone who hasn't ever made an all-star game. Don't forget the majority of his value lies not in #'s but in his interior D. Who am I forgetting? Granted I'm also talking about people who are never likely to make it, so I wouldn't include like LaMarcus Aldridge or John Wall in that category.
[ Edited by andes14 on May 26, 2011 at 8:09 PM ]

And then LeBron ties it up...is Chicago pulling an OKC?
damn are the thunder playing again
Could this be a thunder type choke job?
And then LeBron ties it up...is Chicago pulling an OKC?

It appears so.
WOWWW....LeBron's jumper's been so dirty this series.
Share 49ersWebzone