There are 195 users in the forums

Ocho Cinco Trains With MLS Team

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
why the hatred? the guy likes soccer.. and it's another way for him to keep in shape in the off-season

don't see what the big deal is

I dont think its a big deal. Hell I want him to succeed and according to a interview I watched on the fox soccer report (similar to NFL Total Access) The Kansas City manager seemed like he was very sincere about offering him a contract.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lockout:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Lockout:
Originally posted by crzy:

There are probably guys at the park near my house who are better.

Quite possibly the dumbest statement I have read here. The guys at the park can run a 4.5? Suuuurrre.

he didnt say faster, he said better

So the guys at the park have more soccer skills than Ocho? Dude hasn't even seen ocho play yet and he's coming up with sh*t out of his ass.

Btw, speed and endurance, and stamina are extremely important for Soccer. I'd wager Ocho beats "the guys at the park" in those attributes by a mile.

The guys who play at the park are elite college-level soccer players.

I'm absolutely certain that they are better than Ocho Cinco.
WOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Did he just make the team?

Are you serious? lol

awesome.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Are you serious? lol

awesome.

He's on their "reserve squad"

I've been saying for years if our countries "best athletes" played soccer we'd win every world cup. The fact that he's even on the reserves after so little practice says a lot.
Originally posted by aman49:
WOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Are you serious? lol

awesome.

I've been saying for years if our countries "best athletes" played soccer we'd win every world cup. The fact that he's even on the reserves after so little practice says a lot.

lol, that is a joke. They showed clips of him and he sucks, plain and simple, i haven't played soccer in a couple of years and im still 10 times better. KC is keeping him on the reserve team so they can get attention.

Also having great athletes has nothing to do with the technical side of soccer which is the most important.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Originally posted by aman49:
WOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Are you serious? lol

awesome.

lol, that is a joke. They showed clips of him and he sucks, plain and simple, i haven't played soccer in a couple of years and im still 10 times better. KC is keeping him on the reserve team so they can get attention.

Also having great athletes has nothing to do with the technical side of soccer which is the most important.

So true. Soccer is soooo much less about physical ability. The U.S. National team is known for having great athletes - quick, agile, strong, the works. What's missing is technical and mental ability, where we're way behind everyone else.

C.J. is a fantastic athlete, absolutely. But a good soccer player? I doubt it. Could be a role player when you want to stretch the defense with the long ball, though.
from the clips i saw of him, he's horrible. who cares though, it's soccer.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by PTulini:
JermichaelF88: Man I think this cat @ochocinco is a clown. Bruh soccer seriously, sit down an wait for this lockout to b over and play what u no best.

maybe he can enroll into a local elementary school to learn the difference between no and know

Never thought of Finley as a Hater but I guess I was wrong.
am I the only one here that absolutely hates Ocho Cinco? I hope this idiot suffers a career ending injury while playing for MLS. I then hope the Bengals sue him for playing and win the right to not pay him any of whatever money is left on his contract. This guy is an attention whore that is awful for the game of football, and an even worse role model for our children.
Share 49ersWebzone