There are 263 users in the forums

Ocho Cinco Trains With MLS Team

• NickV
  • Veteran
Link

Any thoughts? No doubt he is athletic enough, but the man hasn't played competitive soccer since high school. lol

Dude is just bored during the lockout my guess.

[ Edited by NickV on Mar 23, 2011 at 22:53:16 ]
I think it's awesome.

I hope he wears #85.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
creative publicity stunt

But Ocho Cinco isn't good enough to play in the MLS.

There are probably guys at the park near my house who are better.

[ Edited by crzy on Mar 23, 2011 at 22:59:44 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
creative publicity stunt

But Ocho Cinco isn't good enough to play in the MLS.

• dj43
A guy with his speed can be a good role player on a team. I doubt he can re-build his skills enough to see any PT but it is an interesting story.

When I was coaching club ball I always tried to have a real burner on the team to help break traps. He didn't have to have exceptional ball skills, just the threat of him getting behind the defense opened up the middle of the pitch for others to work.

Best of luck to him.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
He just found another way to be an attention whore. I'll hand it to him, he's the most talked about slightly above average player of all time.
why the hatred? the guy likes soccer.. and it's another way for him to keep in shape in the off-season

don't see what the big deal is

Quite possibly the dumbest statement I have read here. The guys at the park can run a 4.5? Suuuurrre.
Originally posted by Lockout:

Quite possibly the dumbest statement I have read here. The guys at the park can run a 4.5? Suuuurrre.

he didnt say faster, he said better
JermichaelF88: Man I think this cat @ochocinco is a clown. Bruh soccer seriously, sit down an wait for this lockout to b over and play what u no best.

Originally posted by valrod33:

So the guys at the park have more soccer skills than Ocho? Dude hasn't even seen ocho play yet and he's coming up with sh*t out of his ass.

Btw, speed and endurance, and stamina are extremely important for Soccer. I'd wager Ocho beats "the guys at the park" in those attributes by a mile.
Originally posted by valrod33:

So the guys at the park have more soccer skills than Ocho? Dude hasn't even seen ocho play yet and he's coming up with sh*t out of his ass.

Btw, speed and endurance, and stamina are extremely important for Soccer. I'd wager Ocho beats "the guys at the park" in those attributes by a mile.

Could be, some of them guys are really good. Ive never seen Ocho play or even knew he liked soccer

I agree with your last sentence.

remind me not to play soccer at that park. dudes there are beasts
Originally posted by FreddyG:

remind me not to play soccer at that park. dudes there are beasts

Yep, they're so good they're forming their own Soccer league there!
Originally posted by PTulini:
JermichaelF88: Man I think this cat @ochocinco is a clown. Bruh soccer seriously, sit down an wait for this lockout to b over and play what u no best.

maybe he can enroll into a local elementary school to learn the difference between no and know
Share 49ersWebzone