LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 425 users in the forums

Teams that you think are going to relocate

Of the big four, here are the last teams to relocate:

NBA: Sonics franchise moves to Oklahoma City to become the Thunder
NFL: The Oilers franchise moves from Houston to Tennessee and become the Titans in two years
NHL: Whalers franchise moves to Raleigh to become the Carolina Hurricanes
MLB: Expos franchise moves from Montreal to Washington DC to become the Nationals

What's the first team that comes to mind when you think of a re-location, and what city do you think that team is going to move to?
The Jacksonville Jaguars are moving to LA.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The chargers will be the LA team. Jax should move, but I think both SD and the Raiders would move to LA before Jax.
I think the Kings can and should move somewhere, just not LA.

SD would be nice but they dont give a crap about any sport thats not football.

CHA and NOH are done for basketball.
both cant draw attendance and should be contracted. I dont understand why the Hornets would move from Charlotte just to give them another team. Might as well put someone back in Vancouver and Seattle. NBA people are such idiots.
The Minnesota Vikings. May go to LA. Perhaps two teams go to LA.

Would be a shame to lose the Vikes. I've never been a fan but enjoy having them in the NFC North and remember some of the great Viking teams with a young Randy Moss.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
The Minnesota Vikings. May go to LA. Perhaps two teams go to LA.

Would be a shame to lose the Vikes. I've never been a fan but enjoy having them in the NFC North and remember some of the great Viking teams with a young Randy Moss.

nah, wont happen. Vikings and Bills are safe imo. Vikings have such a great fanbase, and the Bills are the NFL's way to branch out to Canada. one of SD, OAK, or JAX will be moving to LA.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
There will be an NBA team in Seattle or Vancouver soon. Probably the Hornets will move.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
There will be an NBA team in Seattle or Vancouver soon. Probably the Hornets will move.

Sac Kings to seattle. NBA has to pay them like 30 mill if Seattle does not get a team by 2013 or something.

Hornets prolly follow next year
Originally posted by baiyix:
for a woman ,love is soul
[url=www.spam.com]wholesale groom dresses[/url]

yeaaaaa u gonna get banned soon.

[ Edited by pantstickle on Mar 16, 2011 at 11:04:19 ]

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

+1

Makes too much sense. First, they aren't making any money in Jacksonville with the lack of attendance and blackouts (no TV ratings). Second, with homegrown CA talent in MJD (and even Lewis), they'd automatically get some great numbers out the get-go. Finally, if they move to that big market, more players would be willing to play there, improving their talent.

If they do go, most likely will move to NFC West (due to lack of current rivalries in the NFC West) and move StL to the AFC South. As much as I would hate not having the Rams, I'd love to have another LA team to hate

[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Mar 16, 2011 at 12:00:01 ]
Share 49ersWebzone