There are 192 users in the forums

2011 Oakland A's Thread

After this series, I don't think I'm gonna watch another game unless we somehow turn it around
I picked the wrong season to make the Texas road trip. I'm gonna get my a$$ kicked in Arlington next weekend.
Originally posted by Jigga:
I picked the wrong season to make the Texas road trip. I'm gonna get my a$$ kicked in Arlington next weekend.

Sell your tickets before it's too late

Do you really wanna see Hamilton and Beltre hit back to back homeruns vs Cahill?
Originally posted by Harbaugh52:

Do you really wanna see Hamilton and Beltre hit back to back homeruns vs Cahill?

Flight, hotel, chicks....already confirmed. I'll be there...maybe this will be the series that turns out season around, right???

Right??

Flight, hotel, chicks....already confirmed. I'll be there...maybe this will be the series that turns out season around, right???

Right??

lol I hope so
Barton is now 0-13 in triple A I think he's done.

B.U.S.T.
I'm pretty much the most pessimistic A's fan around but I truly believe this team is still in it but they need to make some moves for some power. We get on base we jus don't have anyone who could bring these guys in. We have one of the best staffs in baseball and jus a few moves would make this team that much better. We have 8 guys who are worthy or starting pitching jobs on most teams. Let's make a deal!

B.U.S.T.

Wow...just...wow

B.U.S.T.

Wow...just...wow

Did he get hurt, or they move him down to triple A?
Originally posted by SJniner7:

B.U.S.T.

Wow...just...wow

Did he get hurt, or they move him down to triple A?

nah, they moved him down to triple A because he sucks

B.U.S.T.

My buddy is an A's fan and he would ALWAYS defend Barton. He would always use his high OBP and good glove to hype him up, but I never thought he was very good at all, especially for a 1st baseman.

You look for high obp and a good glove from your 2nd baseman, SS or CF, but not from your 1st baseman...
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

B.U.S.T.

My buddy is an A's fan and he would ALWAYS defend Barton. He would always use his high OBP and good glove to hype him up, but I never thought he was very good at all, especially for a 1st baseman.

You look for high obp and a good glove from your 2nd baseman, SS or CF, but not from your 1st baseman...

Yeah, you really can't defend the dude any more. He's a AAAA player at best. Not an everyday first baseman.

B.U.S.T.

Yeah, you really can't defend the dude any more. He's a AAAA player at best. Not an everyday first baseman.

For real the dude has 0 homeruns this season WTF is that. Your first baseman should be one of your top 3 power hitters

He led the AL in walks last year but that fool has been garbage this year

Your friends right though Oregon, he had a great glove last year and had a good OBP, he couldve been a decent no. 2 hitter. I'd take that I guess but still not what I wanna see from a 1st baseman

Chris Carter is the opposite lol, great power good hitter but Garbaaage glove

B.U.S.T.

For real the dude has 0 homeruns this season WTF is that. Your first baseman should be one of your top 3 power hitters

He led the AL in walks last year but that fool has been garbage this year

Your friends right though Oregon, he had a great glove last year and had a good OBP, he couldve been a decent no. 2 hitter. I'd take that I guess but still not what I wanna see from a 1st baseman

Chris Carter is the opposite lol, great power good hitter but Garbaaage glove

Exactly my point. He's alright, not bad but not good. But the fact that he plays 1st base is why I don't think he's that good... If that makes any sense lol
Carter drops the 3rd out in foul ground and next pitch homer... (sighs)
Share 49ersWebzone