LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mkmasn:
But the point we're making is that we wont continue to win if we play like we did tonight. We got lucky tonight, pure and simple.

No more like NE was lucky they were able to get back into this game.
The fire Harbaugh comments are obviously stupid, BUT....

The coaches really do need to learn how to manage a lead better when there is still a lot of game left. They go into clock bleed mode WAY too early.
Originally posted by Jcool:
But the point we're making is that we wont continue to win if we play like we did tonight. We got lucky tonight, pure and simple.

No more like NE was lucky they were able to get back into this game.

That wasn't luck at all. Brady tore apart Fangio's horrible soft zone prevent. Fangio's lucky he has a job.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
That wasn't luck at all. Brady tore apart Fangio's horrible soft zone prevent. Fangio's lucky he has a job.

100% pure luck.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for SofaKing.
Originally posted by captveg:
The fire Harbaugh comments are obviously stupid, BUT....

The coaches really do need to learn how to manage a lead better when there is still a lot of game left. They go into clock bleed mode WAY too early.

Can't argue with that.

We went into kill the clock mode early in the 3rd quarter. Way too soon to try and milk the clock against an explosive offense like that. It took us out of our rhythm and resulted in many 3 and outs.

Coaches need to do a better job of recognizing when they should slam on the accelerator and when to put on the brakes.
Siap but I hate it when it comes on up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlIq_kYuhI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not this s**t again.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
not this s**t again.

This.
Swear there's a new thread on this everyday
Sorry I didnt know my bad

For those of you who are unaware, today is Jim Harbaugh's 49th birthday. Of all the days for it to fall on, it's the 49ers biggest game of the year, against the biggest rival the 49ers currently have, and if they win they clinch the division, and hold off Green Bay for a first round bye. Some say there are no such thing as coincidences, this may be an example of that...

I for one do not see the 49er players failing to have the generosity and kindness to give Jim what he wants for his birthday, a win against the Seahawks in their house and a division title.

Happy birthday Jim, tonight you get your present.

Seattle isn't the biggest rival the 49ers have. That would have to be STL in the Harbaugh era. They are the only team in the division that has had any shred of success against us (not even counting the Arizona win last season). Seattle is 0-3 against us. Seattle just happens to be the best of the 3 other teams in our division.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Jim. Beat the crap out of Carroll again.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Seattle isn't the biggest rival the 49ers have. That would have to be STL in the Harbaugh era. They are the only team in the division that has had any shred of success against us (not even counting the Arizona win last season). Seattle is 0-3 against us. Seattle just happens to be the best of the 3 other teams in our division.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Jim. Beat the crap out of Carroll again.

I think the Carroll vs Harbaugh angle gives it that rivalry edge the other teams don't provide. But, you're right, we have dominated the Peacocks, and will again tonight.
Happy Birthday Jim. Hope it's a good day!
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 23, 2012 at 5:12 PM ]
Happy birthday Jim lets celebrate by beating Seattle
Share 49ersWebzone