Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:

Originally posted by kidash:
REPEAT: DO NOT TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER ALEX SMITH THREAD

There are no other threads to post Alex Smith news
why the hell did the smith harbrough thread get locked there was a reliable link and quote
Originally posted by valrod33:

Yeah, I don't know what the mods are trying to do? Stop all Alex Smith talk? I don't get that.

-9fA
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by boast:

frackin classic!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Yeah, I don't know what the mods are trying to do? Stop all Alex Smith talk? I don't get that.

-9fA

Yea...I mean, we're about to resign Alex Smith and don't talk about him.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

-9fA

The problem with all the A Smith thread is that it becomes a bickering thread, all the pro's and con's rehashed and the anti and pro A Smith going at it that it becomes personal for some.

For the meantime, unless he's signed, let's try and keep the A Smith talk in check.

-9fA

The problem with all the A Smith thread is that it becomes a bickering thread, all the pro's and con's rehashed and the anti and pro A Smith going at it that it becomes personal for some.

For the meantime, unless he's signed, let's try and keep the A Smith talk in check.

I don't know. The same can be said for every player on the team - it is the offseason. Everyone has an opinion on each player and most of the perspectives have been stated again and again. All threads become personal on some level. However, I do admit that A. Smith threads tend to go to another extreme. I don't think that it should be a cause for locking, especially if there is legit news.

Just my view.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Feb 24, 2011 at 11:24 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

They look gay right there.

-9fA

I don't know. The same can be said for every player on the team - it is the offseason. Everyone has an opinion on each player and most of the perspectives have been stated again and again. All threads become personal on some level. However, I do admit that A. Smith threads tend to go to another extreme. I don't think that it should be a cause for locking, especially if there is legit news.

Just my view.

-9fA

Fair enough and I agree, but the bickering got the stop.

(Sometimes I feel like a teacher in an elementary school trying to get the kids to get along)

MaioccoCSN

Jim Harbaugh: "I'm hopeful that Alex ... will choose that his next team to play with, the fresh start, is with the San Francisco 49ers."

In that same article a "source" reported that in 2002, Harbaugh had David Carr rated as a 6th round pick. I'm tired of all things Alex Smith BUT I am really excited about Harbaugh and, while the Carr tidbit is only an evaluation of one player, considering how right he was about Carr, if he is positive about Smith, I say cool. Pick your players coach.
Saw Harbs on NFLN.

Still Jacked
Share 49ersWebzone