Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Im happy that we got him but Im also kind of turned off by all his Alex Smith cock sucking.

I was waiting for this.

there's gotta be a little bit of smoke, i don't quite think with a lockout impending he is gonna trash the most potent qb on the current roster. When everything clears Harbaugh will most likely take the high road and praise him while explaining that he doesn't fit with his system or something like that

Why does there have to be smoke? Harbaugh is a real straight shooter. I believe Harbaugh to be genuine in his appraisal and promotion of Alex as a player.

We're just scared as fans.

That's why it's nice to get a fresh "professional" perspective on things. Harbaugh's knowledge of QBs is as pro as they come so I believe him.

But hey, that's just my lil' 'ol opinion.

I'm with you. I believe that Smith should move on, but if JH wants to keep him around, cool.

What cracks me up are the people who LOVED JH....until he said something positive about AS. Now, JH is the worst hire evar.

who said that ?

fakers

I'm telling you guys, fakers for HC= multiple championships.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
definitely excited, but I'm not getting my hopes up until we have a qb.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.

still jackeddd

fsho
Originally posted by D_Niner:
After Nowin then Sing... I'm a bit hesitant to jump onto the no NFL HC experience train yet again.

Agreed, yet neither Sing nor Nolan had ever been more than a coordinator at any level where Harbaugh has albeit at the college level. I'm pumped
Not only did we get Harbaugh, but he seems to have assembled a great coaching staff as well. Super Bowl Bound.
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Not only did we get Harbaugh, but he seems to have assembled a great coaching staff as well. Super Bowl Bound.

Greg Roman gonna get interviews for HC soon enough..
HUGE HARBAUGHN
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
HUGE HARBAUGHN

Lol.

He is talking too much about A Smith, though I know the theory because of the potential lockout, etc.. Still, that chills my enthusiasm.. AS's name just drives me to shear uncontrollable boredom and a WTF attitude..
I still can't believe this thread isn't locked.
Hard for Harb

No homo
Originally posted by redrathman:

i still can't believe you posted in a thread that you still can't believe isn't locked yet
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by redrathman:

i still can't believe you posted in a thread that you still can't believe isn't locked yet

Share 49ersWebzone