LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Im calling 100% usda grade A b******t!Consider the source folks when it comes from that asshat Mike Florio
Starting a new Twitter trend. End all your Tweets with #florioisadouche.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
49ers had 15 picks last year and 12-14 this year and were going to trade their top 3 head coach for...more picks? Yeah right. PFT is riddled with ridiculous stories coming from "unnamed sources". The site has become a complete joke.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by spizzy:
Man f**k Baalke and/or York. I never liked that little p***y anyways

Harbaugh is the most important person in the organization

This
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
if you believe Mike "all i care about are clicks" Florio, i have a beautiful golden bridge to sell you in the Bay area.
I knew Greg Roman was being groomed as HC
I just want one, drama free off season. If true I wonder what the reason is? Does Trent see a philosophical problem on O that Jim won't change? Do we have a draft room problem when it comes to players?
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Im calling 100% usda grade A b******t!Consider the source folks when it comes from that asshat Mike Florio

This is how Florio does his business. Media journalists in general can make up anything they want to try to make a name for themselves. It's usually the desperate ones like Florio and the Cohn's that pull these scams.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I just want one, drama free off season. If true I wonder what the reason is? Does Trent see a philosophical problem on O that Jim won't change? Do we have a draft room problem when it comes to players?

Better question is... are you that gullable?
[ Edited by kronik on Feb 21, 2014 at 2:24 PM ]
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/01/17/Bucs/NFL_nixes_draft_picks.shtml

Nice fact checking there PFT.

Might want to check to see if what your "multiple sources" say is even possible before reporting on it.

• pfizz
the browns released a statement pretty much confirming something went down so say whatever you want about florio but something happened.
Everyone tweet #florioisadouche

Lets see if we can get it trending.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
WTF is going on. If Florio is straight out starting s**t he should be fired. This is an irresponsible article if he can't back it up 100%.

Fired by who? He knows he can get away with it... Journalists use the "sources" card so they can make anything up. It happens all the time
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I'd believe the Browns calling the 9ers about the trade. But any idea of us agreeing in principle to a trade is ludicrous.

But for fun of it being true.....our in house candidates would have been Roman , Fangio , and Mangini , or the winningest coach in 9ers history Jim MFing Tomsula
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM ]
I'm sure there were flirtations with this actual trade going down but as usual Mike Florio is exaggerating the total s**t out of something. The NFL needs more headlines and web hits. It seems pretty plausible though with how Lombardi and Banner got fired and how long it was taking Cleveland to find a damn head coach. JH does have an affection for Ohio. Look at his relationship with Mangini. But the timing of all this still pisses me off. What the hell is it about the NFL they have something so f***ing against Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone