LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
thought you wrent allowed to trade for coaches anymore?
If we lose Harbaugh b/c the team isn't treating him right, we're going to regret it. Hopefully we don't end up going back to Losersville.
WTF is going on. If Florio is straight out starting s**t he should be fired. This is an irresponsible article if he can't back it up 100%.
Originally posted by kujon11:
thought you wrent allowed to trade for coaches anymore?

The practice was banned in 2003 as far as I know. I don't remember it changing back.
Man f**k Baalke and/or York. I never liked that little p***y anyways

Harbaugh is the most important person in the organization
I would do it for Josh Gordon and the pick they get from the Colts. Harbs is a top 3 coach but I don't think he can stay in one place too long without getting reckless.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I doubt this is true... With all the insiders working out there this would of broke while it was happening not weeks later by just pro football talk.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
If we lose Harbaugh b/c the team isn't treating him right, we're going to regret it. Hopefully we don't end up going back to Losersville.

This.... What are they thinking if this is true? Smfh
Originally posted by Jcool:
I doubt this is true... With all the insiders working out there this would of broke while it was happening not weeks later by just pro football talk.

I would tend to agree with you. But I'd still like to see the team issuing a statement saying as much. Other than some "source," there hasn't been anything.
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
Ian Rapoport:

In response to report on #Browns nearly trading for Jim Harbaugh, #Niners source calls it "completely false. Ridiculous."

This seems more accurate...although Harbaugh and his offensive/defensive philsophies would fit in nicely with the Browns.

f**kING crazy!
Schefter is even doubting the report: "it was something that was discussed [internally by CLE], but never went very far"
My bad guys, me and my buddies got drunk and called the browns. Their front office is so dumb they thought we were serious. Probably why they're all fired now.
Originally posted by kgizzle4081:
I would do it for Josh Gordon and the pick they get from the Colts. Harbs is a top 3 coach but I don't think he can stay in one place too long without getting reckless.

That would be a terrible trade.
  • pfizz
bring back samurai mike

to whoop jed and trent's ass
Share 49ersWebzone