LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
After Nowin then Sing... I'm a bit hesitant to jump onto the no NFL HC experience train yet again.

Those two felt decent after they were hired, but for some reason this hire feels a bit different, in a positive light. It may be the hype that followed him, or the recent success in Stanford, but it feels better than what we've had. Lets put it this way, it can't possibly get any worse

I hold out Hope that he will be a good/great coach; but, I've seen so many come and go over the years, that I've fallen into a wait and see state...

cautiously optimistic
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.

I"M STILL JERKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
We got WHO?!
First coach we've had that has an offense state of mind in years. I been sick of going up by a touchdown and playing not to lose style. I hope we have a cut throat attitude.

After all these epic fails since Steve Mariucci I'm waiting for some success before I get too excited also.
Yep I was stoked when Singletary was hired.......I was stoked when Tomsula took over......Im stoked that Harbaugh is our new HC........when the heck are we gonna start winning?!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im happy that we got him but Im also kind of turned off by all his Alex Smith cock sucking.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im happy that we got him but Im also kind of turned off by all his Alex Smith cock sucking.

I was waiting for this.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Yep I was stoked when Singletary was hired.......I was stoked when Tomsula took over......Im stoked that Harbaugh is our new HC........when the heck are we gonna start winning?!

lulz
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I was waiting for this.

Just keeping it real.

Ya, I'm still pumped. ;-) Even with the Alex Smith stuff. Even if they bring him back, they won't annoint him the starter unless he earns it. There will be at least 2 new QBs in camp this year.

Now I'm gonna go watch my Harbaugh vid again. ;-) Is it football season yet?

I was waiting for this.

there's gotta be a little bit of smoke, i don't quite think with a lockout impending he is gonna trash the most potent qb on the current roster. When everything clears Harbaugh will most likely take the high road and praise him while explaining that he doesn't fit with his system or something like that
Meh...I'm happy and all. I think Harbaugh will get way more out of the offensive talent than Sing and Nolan could COMBINED, but until dude gets this team into the playoffs, signing Harbs gets nothing more than a mild golf clap from me. Sorry, I'm just done drinking the kool-aid from this team...
I'm glad

I was waiting for this.

Just keeping it real.

Keeping what real? The fact that you have an undying hate for Alex or that you think you know more than NFL coaches? Just curious.
Share 49ersWebzone