There are 230 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
The money wasn't right. Had he won he could have negotiated a higher salary just as his brother probably did. His aim is to win and then cash in. Stop being so pessimistic bro. We will keep Jim for some time to come most likely.

People also seem to be forgetting that Harbaugh has 2 more years on his contract after this season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Think Kobe or Jordan. Would they leave the NBA to play in the European league? Hell no! Harbaugh is that type of competitor. Yes folk will throw cash at him but so will we. Austin ain't the Bay Area. There is no comparison. College isn't the big league. Not even close. The NFL is where it is at. From a guy that said something like: history will be kind to me for I intend to write it. It is improbable he leaves this perfect competitive opportunity for some school kids. I am not worried in the least

I'm mean you've got Apple, Google, Hewlett Packard, Oracle, a s**tload of hipsters, an abundance of organic food markets.........same difference.

LOL! I am in DFW right now for the past 9 years and the weather alone is brutal as compared to the Bay Area. As soon as I get my kids off and running to college I plan on retiring to the Bay Area. I only moved here for work and the very favorable cost of living. It darn sure wasn't because I loved the Cowboys! I am saving to buy me and my wife a modest home in the Bay at an exorbitant price just so I can see more than 1 game live annually
The money wasn't right. Had he won he could have negotiated a higher salary just as his brother probably did. His aim is to win and then cash in. Stop being so pessimistic bro. We will keep Jim for some time to come most likely.

People also seem to be forgetting that Harbaugh has 2 more years on his contract after this season.

True. Plenty of time for Jim to pad his resume with hopefully a Lombardi and get paid
LOL! I am in DFW right now for the past 9 years and the weather alone is brutal as compared to the Bay Area. As soon as I get my kids off and running to college I plan on retiring to the Bay Area. I only moved here for work and the very favorable cost of living. It darn sure wasn't because I loved the Cowboys! I am saving to buy me and my wife a modest home in the Bay at an exorbitant price just so I can see more than 1 game live annually

I like what Harbaugh has done for the 49ers. I hope he stays. I got my fingers crossed.

Naw bro, the early nineties really turned me off with the Cowboys as a franchise. They single handedly blocked us from at least 2 Lombardis and they talked s*** while doing it as well
i don't see harbaugh leaving the NFL for college without a superbowl, he's too competitive. if he's talking to Texas it's only to get a raise from Jed.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Well then why'd Jim Harbaugh turn DOWN an extension?? Because he wants more Control fro Jed and Baalke, I know Harbaugh will atleast listen to Texas, and if they say hey here is a 5 year $50 million deal, he'll say Yee Ha and be on a plane to Austin and leave. If he does, hopefully he takes his whole staff except Fangio.

Typical post by you. Complete bull s**t.
I like what Harbaugh has done for the 49ers. I hope he stays. I got my fingers crossed.

Lol

omg yes please keep your fingers crossed, jim is sooooo close to leaving us.....

Well then why'd Jim Harbaugh turn DOWN an extension?? Because he wants more Control fro Jed and Baalke, I know Harbaugh will atleast listen to Texas, and if they say hey here is a 5 year $50 million deal, he'll say Yee Ha and be on a plane to Austin and leave. If he does, hopefully he takes his whole staff except Fangio.

That cracked me up. If he goes, he goes. Whoever takes over gets a very talented team.
This thread is starting to piss me off with all the rumor-running and s**t. Hearing some of the stuff that's being mentioned in here is just like listening to the f**king s**t ass media. Damn its disappointing.
In other related 49ers news, I am getting my s**t ready to attend tomorrows game in Tampa. Yep, its gonna be gud!!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
This thread is starting to piss me off with all the rumor-running and s**t. Hearing some of the stuff that's being mentioned in here is just like listening to the f**king s**t ass media. Damn its disappointing.

Not as bad as when the Niners were trying to hire Harbaugh in the first place.
Originally posted by NineCoronas:

That cracked me up. If he goes, he goes. Whoever takes over gets a very talented team.

You shouldn't think like this. Imagine this, when Harbaugh inherited the 49ers, most of the Core players were already established yet we couldn't win more then 7 games a season maybe one time 8 games and yet with Harbaugh and even Alex Smith, he went 13-3 in a LockOut Season???? That was a masterful Job by Harbaugh so your whomever can take over a talented team theory is wrong IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone