LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Harbaugh press conference on now, apparently Goldson visited the team a few weeks ago.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/page/csnbayareacom-live

yeah i remember reading that in some thread in the nfl talk section. it was either their bye week or a week he was suspended.
Posturing for pay...Texas wants Saban and Harbs and Tomlin are underpaid. Texas figures they can float the rumor and neither will complain because it might get them better deals while creating a little leverage with Hail Saban.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Harbaugh press conference on now, apparently Goldson visited the team a few weeks ago.

yes goldson did. i find that funny lol. he got suspended and came "home" and was in our practice facility. i wonder how the bucs feel about that?
he dropped off an offense ipad
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

yes goldson did. i find that funny lol. he got suspended and came "home" and was in our practice facility. i wonder how the bucs feel about that?
he dropped off an offense ipad
and some MRSA
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers Jim Harbaugh on possible interest from University of #Texas: "I don't ever talk about any job other than the one I have."
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers Jim Harbaugh on possible interest from University of #Texas: "I don't ever talk about any job other than the one I have."

Translation: Contract negotiations are still on going with Texas
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Translation:"Once they get that offer north of $12 million per year with a percentage of the TV action thrown in, we can talk."
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Translation:"Once they get that offer north of $12 million per year with a percentage of the TV action thrown in, we can talk."

They can have Greg Roman instead.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

To which they responded with: "f**k that fat b*****d."
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

this and we'll cover his moving expenses

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

this and we'll cover his moving expenses

they can take our awesome wide receivers coach too
I dont think it will happen, but for argument sake, lets say Harbaugh does leave for Texas. Who would you hope to hire? I cant think of anyone even near the same level of Harbaugh that I would be happy to have. Maybe Gruden, but I would still much rather have Harbaugh.
This really pisses me off that Harbaugh wouldn't vehemently deny it (though even that still doesn't actually mean anything, see: Saban, Nick…still would be nice to see)
Originally posted by hohbie:
I dont think it will happen, but for argument sake, lets say Harbaugh does leave for Texas. Who would you hope to hire? I cant think of anyone even near the same level of Harbaugh that I would be happy to have. Maybe Gruden, but I would still much rather have Harbaugh.

there would be plenty of people lining up for this job that's for sure
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by hohbie:

there would be plenty of people lining up for this job that's for sure

ya I cant think of anyone Id want more than Jim
Share 49ersWebzone