Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Guess who is on the latest SI cover:

right on, just in time to jinx us

Not this time.

happy to be wrong
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Kirk Herbstriet just threw out Harbaughs name for Texas job.

Honestly, the only job I think Harbaugh would even consider taking above SF is Head Coach of Michigan.
Originally posted by dhp318:

Honestly, the only job I think Harbaugh would even consider taking above SF is Head Coach of Michigan.

theres a layer of leverage to it. hes getting an extension from us and like miami was used other options will get thrown out there

He chose SF over Michigan so I highly doubt that
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Our coach isn't gonna leave us for any job. That's one thing we don't have to worry bout as fans
Originally posted by tankle104:

Our coach isn't gonna leave us for any job. That's one thing we don't have to worry bout as fans
this. i think harbaugh loves the bay area. he couldve went to michigan if he wanted to. no organization in the football doesnt want this guy and he chose us
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

this. i think harbaugh loves the bay area. he couldve went to michigan if he wanted to. no organization in the football doesnt want this guy and he chose us

Thankfully his stint at Stanford helped him. Doesn't hurt that some dude named Bill Walsh made the choice easy for him.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Thankfully his stint at Stanford helped him. Doesn't hurt that some dude named Bill Walsh made the choice easy for him.

that helped but i think he didnt want to move his young family away from the area and saw all the potential on the niners roster and thought it just needed the right coaching. either way we win, f**k you dolphins!!! lol
Originally posted by crabman82:
Guess who is on the latest SI cover:

right on, just in time to jinx us

He wasn't on the cover of my copy so no curse or jinx.
Originally posted by Jcool:
FOX Sports Live ‏@FOXSportsLive

Per @ChipBrownOB, Nick Saban isn't the only big name in play for the #Longhorns. Urban Meyer. Mike Tomlin. Jim Harbaugh. David Shaw.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
speculation is different than fact people. no sense getting worked up about anything. if he stays he stays, if he goes, he goes and we survive with roman moving up the ladder
All it's going to mean is Harbaugh will get more $ in an extension
Originally posted by cciowa:
speculation is different than fact people. no sense getting worked up about anything. if he stays he stays, if he goes, he goes and we survive with roman moving up the ladder

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Share 49ersWebzone