LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Shea Patterson not only went undrafted, but he was not signed as an UDFA by any team. Ouch, baby. Very ouch.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Shea Patterson not only went undrafted, but he was not signed as an UDFA by any team. Ouch, baby. Very ouch.

The QB whisperer.

Also 10 NFL players drafted and absolutely nothing to show for it goes to show that's it's always been the talent carrying Michigan, not Harbaugh. OSU also had 10. The difference? Good coaching.
[ Edited by Jiks on Apr 27, 2020 at 5:46 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The QB whisperer.

Also 10 NFL players drafted and absolutely nothing to show for it goes to show that's it's always been the talent carrying Michigan, not Harbaugh. OSU also had 10. The difference? Good coaching.

I guess OSU should have keep Joe Burrow.
How long before this clown gets fired?
Michigan's NFL Draft picks over the last decade

5 years of Jim Harbaugh (2016-20): 31 (5 first rd picks)

5 years before JH (2011-15): 13 (1 first rd pick)
Garrett Fishaw

Hello guys. I'm new to the zone. I loved that 2011 team. I also loved last season's swagger. What do you guys think about Shanny and Harbaugh both losing in the Super Bowl? Are fans willing to part with Shanny as they were ready to with Harbaugh?
Originally posted by MisterLove:

Garrett Fishaw

Hello guys. I'm new to the zone. I loved that 2011 team. I also loved last season's swagger. What do you guys think about Shanny and Harbaugh both losing in the Super Bowl? Are fans willing to part with Shanny as they were ready to with Harbaugh?

hey Wu
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Correct. And we'd have #6 by now. No doubt in my mind.

Serious doubts in my mind. Hell Kap is probably still our QB.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Apr 27, 2020 at 6:24 PM ]

Garrett Fishaw

So Jim Harbaugh is better than Brady Hoke? Imagine that.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
So Jim Harbaugh is better than Brady Hoke? Imagine that.

I would say he knows how to develop players to reach they're full potential. That's a gift not a lot of coaches have. Wouldn't you say?
I would say he knows how to develop players to reach they're full potential. That's a gift not a lot of coaches have. Wouldn't you say?

Can think of quite a few coaches that do it just as well on the college level if not better. Brady Hoke isn't one.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Can think of quite a few coaches that do it just as well on the college level if not better. Brady Hoke isn't one.

How many coaches can say they turned around every program they have touched?
wu is that you?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
wu is that you?

I'm new around here. I thought I could join the discussion being fans were so passionate about Harbaugh. I thought I would ask being the niners were in the same position this past season. Do they still feel the same?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
wu is that you?

I'm new around here. I thought I could join the discussion being fans were so passionate about Harbaugh. I thought I would ask being the niners were in the same position this past season. Do they still feel the same?

Maybe if you didn't start posting in the JH thread first everytime you made a new account, that might be believable
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Apr 27, 2020 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Maybe if you didn't start posting in the JH thread first everytime you made a new account, that might be believable

I'm just asking a question. I have no idea who you are referring to?
Share 49ersWebzone