There are 97 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - U of M Coach as of 12/30/14

Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Lol my team has accomplished things, Harbaugh hasn't won a single thing yet I'm on the power trip? Lol.

lol wat?

Sugar Bowl
Fiesta Bowl
Going fro MWC to Pac12 Championship Games

Now what has Harbaugh accomplished? Sorry to derail but let's get back on track. If it's lol that Utah hasn't accomplished anything I'm curious what so great about Harbaughs accomplishments? That was my point.

Neither have accomplished s**t.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SoCold:

So no one cares about this?

Jack Harbaugh was the DB coach at Michigan from 1973-1979. Little 15 year old Jimmy was prob in the press box watching Joe throw interceptions.

Pretty cool to see the Bo offensive influence like Jim/John/Roman have used in the NFL.
Time to dust this thread off since Bama is going to blow them out. No players skipping the bowl for UM too like the past few years.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Time to dust this thread off since Bama is going to blow them out. No players skipping the bowl for UM too like the past few years.

Bama has half a dozen guys who could be drafted in the 1st round not including Tua. Michigan has zero. No one deserves to sit out. lol
Bama has half a dozen guys who could be drafted in the 1st round not including Tua. Michigan has zero. No one deserves to sit out. lol

You know the cupboard is bare when Wu isn't propping someone up as Jesus.
Four straight bowl losses for Michigan.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You could have posted this before the game.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
You know the cupboard is bare when Wu isn't propping someone up as Jesus.

Someone should talk to the guy stocking it
Harbaugh still can't win a big game, can't believe fans thought he was a once in a generation coach because he inherited a team with Patrick Willis, Navvaro Bowman,Justin Smith, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and an offensive line littered with first rounders...Harbaugh got all the credit
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 1, 2020 at 10:59 PM ]
On the positive side for UM Gattis is looking like a keeper. Wouldn't be surprised if they let JH go and hired him if next season is another middle of the pack.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 1, 2020 at 5:14 PM ]

Cant even beat a non-Tua led bama.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You could have posted this before the game.

I think Harbaugh is better suited to coach in the NFL. He could do well with a smart GM. He literally hasn't done s**t in college.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
1-5 in bowl games
0-5 against his rival
Something like 1-8 while being the underdog

Dude hasn't "accomplished" a single thing. Not one.
Originally posted by Playahaters:
Three 10-3 seasons and the program is on the up. The 90's were Michigan's in the big ten. The 2000's it's osu. He hasn't had a losing season.

Josh Gattis called a helluva game. Joe Milton and Dylan Mcaffrey will fight for the Qb position next year. Most of the players are freshmen and sophomores. The future is very bright in building the program up while osu is the juggernaut.

OSU is leaps and bounds better, Penn State is brighter and emerging as the clear #2.

Harbaugh is better than what they'll do after him but unless they're happy with ending 3rd to 5th every year he won't see a contract extension.
Share 49erswebzone