LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Giedi:
Scangarello is available, Jim should move heaven and earth to hire him as his OC.

Why are you assuming that Scangarello is some sort of hidden offensive genius just because he worked under Shanahan? He's proven that he's a pretty good QB coach and little beyond that.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Scangarello is available, Jim should move heaven and earth to hire him as his OC.

Why are you assuming that Scangarello is some sort of hidden offensive genius just because he worked under Shanahan? He's proven that he's a pretty good QB coach and little beyond that.

How do you know he isnt? Hes proven to be a good QB coach, which is where I think a good portion of all offenses start. I just think Kyle's run game would dovetail with what Harbaugh *could* do to expand his offensive repertoire. Kyle does power, gap and zone. Harbaugh likes to run. It's my hope he expands his run plays from just power to other run schemes.

Harbaugh likes to watch Kyle's offense. So theres a chance for it to happen.
  • Jiks
Too bad they have a Joker head coach. Whatever though, excited to hear the same excuses for the most overrated coach in sports history next year when he doesn't accomplish a single thing.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
Too bad they have a Joker head coach. Whatever though, excited to hear the same excuses for the most overrated coach in sports history next year when he doesn't accomplish a single thing.

47–18 at Michigan
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

do you ever get tired of saying the same thing
Originally posted by Jcool:

47–18 at Michigan

It's 2020 and there's still fans who think beating unranked/barely ranked teams matter. Michigan should've at the very least been in a National title game by now the way everyone hyped up Harbaugh
I wonder who the choker is rooting for in the super bowl
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
It's 2020 and there's still fans who think beating unranked/barely ranked teams matter. Michigan should've at the very least been in a National title game by now the way everyone hyped up Harbaugh

No Big 10 team has been in the Finals the last 5 years. Realistically a playoff game should of happened but That's about it.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 30, 2020 at 9:09 PM ]

Could you be more specific?
Jim is a fugazi.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I srsly don't understand the hate for Harbaugh. It truly baffles me. He was a great coach here. Why do people want to talk s**t about a coach who cannot win a big one while their current HC is a massive choker himself?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

What's different here?

13 - 3? Harbaugh did it.

Make a Super Bowl. Harbaugh did it.

Lose a Super Bowl. Harbuagh did it.
Share 49ersWebzone