LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Why do I feel like the college officials are better than the NFL...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why do I feel like the college officials are better than the NFL...

They are.

Leaps and bounds better.......
Almost had em
Is the consensus still that Harbaugh is staying with Michigan? He may be like 3-9 when it really matters but it's still kind of hard to justify firing someone that's .700.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Is the consensus still that Harbaugh is staying with Michigan? He may be like 3-9 when it really matters but it's still kind of hard to justify firing someone that's .700.

I've been told by classmates who went to Michigan that If you can't beat Ohio st then you just aren't good enough to be our coach.
How many more beat downs by Ohio state are wolverine fans willing to endure?
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Nov 30, 2019 at 12:43 PM ]

Michigan won't fire him as things stand. He could bail for the pros though if an NFL team will give him total personnel control.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
🤡
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

I've been told by classmates who went to Michigan that I'd you can't beat Ohio st then you just aren't good enough to be our coach.
How many more beat downs by Ohio state are wolverine fans willing to endure?
This, unless Michigan and the students are content on beating the clowns and losing to Ohio St every year they can be happy with Harbaugh. If Cleveland or any NFL team calls and offers him at least 8 mil he out
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Almost had em

Dead
Which NFL team even views him as some sort of hot commodity any more?

The current trend is hiring younger, creative offensive coordinators. I don't know who would want Harbaugh at this point.. or who even views him as some huge splash hire

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Almost had em

They had them in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Harbaugh laughing all the way to the bank

Most protected coach of all time

Where's the rage?

🤣
They dropped fiddy on em in their own house.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It was an improvement from last year. They didn't give up 60 this time and that is something that they can hold their heads up high about.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It was an improvement from last year. They didn't give up 60 this time and that is something that they can hold their heads up high about.

Harbaugh just needs a few more years to get some of his own players. Also need to wait for Urban Meyer to leave.
Share 49ersWebzone