LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Niner_Gold:
Trent Baalke was the only reason that Harbaugh had any success in the NFL at all.

Dude that is crazy.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Last year ASU beat Michigan State. Penn State was the only one ranked in the top 25.

His record is 1-9 against teams ranked in the Top 10.

They were all ranked when UM faced them (15th, 24th, 14th). Not top 10 but it gets into the if he loses to them they rise in the polls and it's a now a big game loss but if he beats them and they fall well they weren't that good. Granted they weren't top 10 so they were a bit down which all programs minus the OSU's go thru.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 23, 2019 at 11:02 AM ]
  • Jiks
Won't even be ranked if they lose on Saturday. Impressive.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
They were all ranked when UM faced them (15th, 24th, 14th). Not top 10 but it gets into the if he loses to them they rise in the polls and it's a now a big game loss but if he beats them and they fall well they weren't that good. Granted they weren't top 10 so they were a bit down which all programs minus the OSU's go thru.

Outside of key injuries where a team is ranked at the end of the season is much more indicative of how good they are then where they are ranked during the season.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Outside of key injuries where a team is ranked at the end of the season is much more indicative of how good they are then where they are ranked during the season.

Final rankings only matter to who ends at 1. They factor in a bunch of meaningless bowl games where the team's best players all just say nah we're preparing for the draft.
Not a good sign when there are rumors about what other job offers you're available for in the offseason.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Not a good sign when there are rumors about what other job offers you're available for in the offseason.

Like every year he's been a HC? Maybe Michigan can trade him to Cleveland?
[ Edited by SoCold on Oct 23, 2019 at 12:41 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't think Harbaugh was ever thrilled to be the Michigan head coach.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't think Harbaugh was ever thrilled to be the Michigan head coach.

I love USC and Fresno State... But if I was gifted enough and fortunate enough to coach at the college level of football... I'd NEVER want to coach at my Alma Mater...

Hell, I'd never want to work for my Alma Mater fearing that if it doesn't go well I'd let them down.

Harbaugh will be coaching the Browns next year
Originally posted by 9er_Boss:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Niner_Gold:
Trent Baalke was the only reason that Harbaugh had any success in the NFL at all.

Dude that is crazy.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/general-manager-trent-baalke-drafting-injured-players-has-hurt-the-49ers-090716

The "All Acl Team" destroyed the 49ers and some still are in love with Baalke. Some should be Embarrassed even mentioning his name.

How can you love someone who destroyed the 49ers with an ACL obsession? He would be a great guest on the "where are they now" show.

Oh look, it's Wu again. Do you ever make a post that you don't edit?
If he doesn't win here I think he's done. The reaching out to NFL teams is a good sign that the pressure is already there.
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Oh look, it's Wu again. Do you ever make a post that you don't edit?

Why do I have to be Wu? I'm just a person who likes the truth. Baalke destroyed with his Acl addiction.

Alright, Wu

Why do I have to be Wu? I'm just a person who likes the truth. Baalke destroyed with his Acl addiction.

That is most Wu thing to ever say.
Share 49ersWebzone