LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Is there any reason why Harbaugh hasn't been offered a head coaching job in any other NFL team in recent years?

I would have thought he was better then many floating around as head coaches

Trend is towards younger, innovative coaches. He is neither.

And someone who changes their pants from time to time
I think Jim has to win one of these next 2 games otherwise those big game losses may have piled too high. They're going to get rolled by OSU so if he goes 0-4 against top 10ish opponents in year 5 it's obvious he just isn't cutting it there.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 17, 2019 at 3:58 AM ]
Hate to see this happen to the guy. Whatever happens he'll land on his feet somewhere. Harbaugh came to the 49ers at the right time. Exactly when we needed him (possibly a year or two too late) and capitalized on the exceptional talent that had been acquired by the previous failed regimes who were in good positions to stack the roster. Got out, or was kicked out at the right time (just as the talent took a nose dive).
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Is there any reason why Harbaugh hasn't been offered a head coaching job in any other NFL team in recent years?

I would have thought he was better then many floating around as head coaches

Trend is towards younger, innovative coaches. He is neither.

And someone who changes their pants from time to time

Hahahaha

It just seems a waste of talent that nobody else picked him up.

I would have like to seem him work with a GM like Lynch rather then Baalke so he would have had a chance to pick more of his own talent and mould the team. It may well have been something special.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hahahaha

I would have like to seem him work with a GM like Lynch rather then Baalke so he would have had a chance to pick more of his own talent and mould the team. It may well have been something special.

I believe he would've got an offer if he leaked that he wants out, but he's not done in Michigan. He'll let us all know when he really wants to come back (if that's what he truly wants)...

If he does come back, I hope he lands an elite OC unlike Greg Roman's predictable, run happy ass
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Hahahaha

I believe he would've got an offer if he leaked that he wants out, but he's not done in Michigan. He'll let us all know when he really wants to come back (if that's what he truly wants)...

If he does come back, I hope he lands an elite OC unlike Greg Roman's predictable, run happy ass

There are a few teams who could do with his magic
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
There are a few teams who could do with his magic

I know I rag on him a lot, but truth of the matter is he is a good coach.

He could be one of the greats if he succumbs to change... a lot of change. Dude could be very stubborn.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Only D1 coach in the last 5 years to not win a game as an underdog.

Another beatdown coming.
Originally posted by SoCold:

Another beatdown coming.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan win. Penn State's offense has been far from impressive this season.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SoCold:

Another beatdown coming.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan win. Penn State's offense has been far from impressive this season.

Have you watched a Michigan game this year?

If it was at Michigan I'd say they might win. Day game at Penn St possibly. Night game during a whiteout with a s**t OL and scurred QB? Lolz nah man, nah.
Damm Michigan 5-1

Thought they lost way more with the way this thread be going
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
That Badger team that beat Michigan to a pulp just lost to sorry ass Illinois team

Losing to a ranked undefeated team is one thing and not all that bad, but now...........
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Looks like another stinker tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone