There are 185 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
So Trent Baalke kept him from getting the necessary talent in San Francisco and now the University of Michigan is preventing him from getting the necessary talent to Ann Arbor.

Poor guy sure can't catch a break.

He got to the Super Bowl here. Wake me up when Baalke finds a job though.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
He got to the Super Bowl here. Wake me up when Baalke finds a job though.

When in doubt change the subject.

When Harbaugh is down coaching at Mississippi State 3 years from now he can tell all his elite athletes about it.

Shea Patterson is playing jittery, throwing into double coverage when he has the flat wide open and bailing out of the pocket when he doesn't need to. I like Shea but he isn't playing up to par. He gotta step up. The Michigan fan base are singing to start Mcaffrey or Milton.

The offense has to catch up to that defense if they want to contend against the big boys. Iowa also has a top 5 defense. Shea Patterson needs to make better decisions and take control of the offense or Dylan Mcaffrey will end up taking his job after he gets cleared from concussion protocol.

Shea Patterson has to step up. No excuses.
[ Edited by BobbyJohnson on Oct 6, 2019 at 5:51 PM ]
Oh, hey Wu
When in doubt change the subject.

When Harbaugh is down coaching at Mississippi State 3 years from now he can tell all his elite athletes about it.

Pretty sure you brought up Baalke. Can't have it both ways. You want to bring up how poor JH had to deal with him I can remind you that he's unemployed.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 6, 2019 at 5:52 PM ]
Pretty sure you brought up Baalke. Can't have it both ways. You want to bring up how poor JH had to deal with him I can remind you that he's unemployed.

Baalke was just brought up because you are using the same tired excuse of him not having the needed talent to compete. And now you have doubled down and are blaming it on the freaking school itself. I guess when the "he just needs his own guys" stuff fails gotta find something.

Mississippi State 2025 national champions led by Jim Harbaugh.
Baalke was just brought up because you are using the same tired excuse of him not having the needed talent to compete. And now you have doubled down and are blaming it on the freaking school itself. I guess when the "he just needs his own guys" stuff fails gotta find something.

Mississippi State 2025 national champions led by Jim Harbaugh.

If you Can't handle the facts I laid out about UM's last 20 years leave it there. No need to bring Baalke up.
But I'm done here we spammed enough.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 6, 2019 at 6:41 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Imagine complaining about some college coach while a wizard is doing magic in KC right now.

Wow

Big Ten Qb's

Yards- 10th
Completion percentage- 11th
TDs- 11th
QB Rating- 11th

No defense should be able to defend DPJ,Nico Collins and Tariq Black when all three are on the field. Shea Patterson isn't it right now unfortunately.
[ Edited by BobbyJohnson on Oct 6, 2019 at 6:20 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Goddamn, Wu how many burner accounts do you have?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
omg lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Higher ranked team, with a top d, that's beat them 2 straight previously.

You're right that he needed that one but it's no gimme.

I didn't see anyone picking Iowa to win. They've had a pretty good season thus far but you had a lot of people calling them paper tigers. They kicked the crap out of Middle Tennessee and Rutgers and barely squeaked by Iowa State. Not exactly top tier competition. Next week will be a good signal as to where both they and Penn State stand.
they play the softest schedule known to man. and their fans buy into how great they are cuz the beat up on the poor sisters of mary.. not to mention they play most of their games in iowa city cuz they are scared to play on the road. they recruit qbs who are statues of stone and i hate iowa football in general
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Higher ranked team, with a top d, that's beat them 2 straight previously.

You're right that he needed that one but it's no gimme.

I didn't see anyone picking Iowa to win. They've had a pretty good season thus far but you had a lot of people calling them paper tigers. They kicked the crap out of Middle Tennessee and Rutgers and barely squeaked by Iowa State. Not exactly top tier competition. Next week will be a good signal as to where both they and Penn State stand.
they play the softest schedule known to man. and their fans buy into how great they are cuz the beat up on the poor sisters of mary.. not to mention they play most of their games in iowa city cuz they are scared to play on the road. they recruit qbs who are statues of stone and i hate iowa football in general

Ohio State plays a softer schedule, especially so when you consider the talent level of the program.
Share 49ersWebzone