Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude just can't win a big game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Go to bed, sweet prince, just go to bed now
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by jrg:
I know there aren't many Michigan fans here. The fact that this thread is over 1,400 pages is nuts. You guys are weird. Lol

MOVE

ON

In fairness Wu was like 1000 of those pages.

Seriously. And like 95% of his posts were just spamming every page with dozens of stupid tweets that made it really annoying to read this thread. And his repetitive posts saying the same stuff over and over and over and arguing with anybody who might point out the SLIGHTEST criticism of Jesus Harbaugh. Lol I wish I could see how he's doing today
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Seriously. And like 95% of his posts were just spamming every page with dozens of stupid tweets that made it really annoying to read this thread. And his repetitive posts saying the same stuff over and over and over and arguing with anybody who might point out the SLIGHTEST criticism of Jesus Harbaugh. Lol I wish I could see how he's doing today

Rashan Gary doe
People getting savage out there.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I thought I just saw TJ Houshmandzadeh in that vid (dude on the right)
Originally posted by LVJay:
I thought I just saw TJ Houshmandzadeh in that vid (dude on the right)

That's the migos. They a rap group
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
That's the migos. They a rap group

I know there aren't many Michigan fans here. The fact that this thread is over 1,400 pages is nuts. You guys are weird. Lol

MOVE

ON

This thread was started 8 1/2 years ago when he signed on as HC of the 49ers.

Huh.. what do you know, the dunderhead 1970s Schembecler offense doesn't work in 2019
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

MOVE

ON

You're right. I didn't realize it was just carried over w/ a different title. BUT, my point still stands. Not 1,400 "Michigan posts" necessarily, but the fact that people still have ill will towards the guy and root against him for some reason is just weird to me.

With that said, some dudes just can't let go. They laugh and poke fun at any time he struggles. They can't stop talking about him. Same went w/ Alex Smith. Lol, just move on people.
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 21, 2019 at 10:15 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

MOVE

ON

You're right. I didn't realize it was just carried over w/ a different title. BUT, my point still stands. Not 1,400 "Michigan posts" necessarily, but the fact that people still have ill will towards the guy and root against him for some reason is just weird to me.

With that said, some dudes just can't let go. They laugh and poke fun at any time he struggles. They can't stop talking about him. Same went w/ Alex Smith. Lol, just move on people.

Bro you can't move on when someone is wrong on the internet!

That's not how the internet works

Karma is what i believe in.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Karma is what i believe in.

You will reap what you sow.

[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 22, 2019 at 3:19 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone