There are 188 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/jim-harbaugh-michigan-wisconsin-disaster-jokes-twitter
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
lol Harbaugh

Can't say I'm surprised

There were some that thought his coaching style is perfect for college. Including myself. But too bad his offense isn't.

Perfect in college 90. Then the spread qb came.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
And Ironically Ohio St. is currently coached by someone 49ers fans couldnt wait to get rid of.

Easier to coach in college.

Whatever you say...

lol look at these made up facts. No one had an opinion about Ryan Day when he was here. Most people were neutral about Chip Kelly and conceded personnel was the issue. GTFO with this made up garbage.

Ryan Day also looks like a great coach so far.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
So much for a brand new offense.

Embarrassing.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
And Ironically Ohio St. is currently coached by someone 49ers fans couldnt wait to get rid of.

Whatever you say...

lol look at these made up facts. No one had an opinion about Ryan Day when he was here. Most people were neutral about Chip Kelly and conceded personnel was the issue. GTFO with this made up garbage.

You aren't serious are you? When has this place not had an opinion on something????

Whatever you say...

You aren't serious are you? When has this place not had an opinion on something????

Ryan Day basically made Blaine Gabbert an NFL QB and made a broken Kap somewhat serviceable. He did good here given his circumstances.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ryan Day basically made Blaine Gabbert an NFL QB and made a broken Kap somewhat serviceable. He did good here given his circumstances.

Wait how can you have an opinion of him. You just said no one did.
Harbs teams just cannot win a big game. I suppose beating Carolina and Green Bay in the playoffs on the road was pretty big. But his teams consistently come up short, always have.
Lol Wu
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
🤡

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
So much for a brand new offense.

Embarrassing.

Terrible. What the heck happened? To be out coached that badly, something has to be wrong with him. Wow.

Total zip on offense. I"m wondering if he's calling the plays or if his OC is calling the plays.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I know there aren't many Michigan fans here. The fact that this thread is over 1,400 pages is nuts. You guys are weird. Lol

MOVE

ON
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 21, 2019 at 4:06 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
I know there aren't many Michigan fans here. The fact that this thread is over 1,400 pages is nuts. You guys are weird. Lol

MOVE

ON

In fairness Wu was like 1000 of those pages.

MOVE

ON

Some people cannot let go.

Just realized this included the original Harbaugh posts, so 1400 is not accurate.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Sep 21, 2019 at 4:17 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

MOVE

ON

In fairness Wu was like 1000 of those pages.

You win.
Share 49ersWebzone