LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Can we let that one dude back in here? The super fan psychotic dude. I think I would actually enjoy seeing how he'd try and spin this one.

Wu? Yeah, he only needs to ask.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Wait really? He hasnt beaten him? Wow i am just hearing about this. Tell me more! You think 1. Michigan will find a better coach and 2. play close to 50 million to buy out Harbaugh and pay the next coach? Because i don't see that happening.

Just looked it up. His buyout is 15 mil. 10 mil after next season. It will be interesting because UM is delusional if they think they'll do better. OSU runs the big 10 the same way Bama runs the SEC. Good luck winning it over them.

And Ironically Ohio St. is currently coached by someone 49ers fans couldnt wait to get rid of.
And Ironically Ohio St. is currently coached by someone 49ers fans couldnt wait to get rid of.

Easier to coach in college.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Easier to coach in college.

Whatever you say...
Kinda feel sorry for Jimbo.....then I remembered that he wasted the last season as a niner, lost to the rival raiders, didn't gameplan at all vs the rival Seahawks, and even went to shake Al Davis jrs hand.Hugged him like as if the bi polar mental case didn't have any problems losing to a trash ass team , with playoff hopes dimming.

AND skipped town with one year left on his contract
Cya Harbros.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 21, 2019 at 12:47 PM ]

Still coaching some of urban Myers recruits

Will be harder in a few years if he has some poor seasons
Michigan made a statement for sure
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Harbaugh..lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Getting murdered

Wow!
Originally posted by tjd808185:
With 0 Big 10 titles, 0 wins vs OSU it will be over for him. If he wins out until OSU but loses there he'll likely stillbe done. The bar is higher than what he's achieving.

Wouldn't say he's done yet though. If he finds a way to beat OSU 11-2 this year may be passable.

I think if they just give him another five years to really get all his own players in there, he can really be amazing.

lol Harbaugh

Can't say I'm surprised

There were some that thought his coaching style is perfect for college. Including myself. But too bad his offense isn't.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 21, 2019 at 1:38 PM ]
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 21, 2019 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Can we let that one dude back in here? The super fan psychotic dude. I think I would actually enjoy seeing how he'd try and spin this one.

Wu? Yeah, he only needs to ask.

Wu would own this thread. LOL

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I think if they just give him another five years to really get all his own players in there, he can really be amazing.

To answer the Tweet. Archaic

lol Woodson
Share 49ersWebzone