Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol, Harbs is done

The other day you argued with me. Insert back peddling gif

What did I say?

That his record is better than one year wonder Hoke

Their records were the same over a three year span. Lol. And you defended him.
Wooooo what a game!
Great win against a top opponent.

Lmao. What a joke
Celebrating like they won a national championship
Is it time to start considering Vic Fangio was carrying Harbaugh in the pros
My dude Wu probably going nuts too lol
Trying to stop the Army option is one thing, but letting their defense control the game?

Lol.
8 fumbles in 2 games. Might want to go back to JH running the o.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
8 fumbles in 2 games. Might want to go back to JH running the o.

Ball security needs to be addressed.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Is it time to start considering Vic Fangio was carrying Harbaugh in the pros

He's a good coach, I will never take that away from him but he came into a perfect situation with the 49ers. A roster with a ton of underutilized talent, a good mix of young players and vets and the right personnel for him to run his system. Also Fangio walking into a perfect situation to run his defense.

I think he'll always be a pretty good coach with some limitations ala Marty Schottenheimer. I do give him a lot of credit for assembling a pretty good coaching staff. Fangio is an NFL HC and Roman is still the best run game playcaller in the business.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Trying to stop the Army option is one thing, but letting their defense control the game?

Lol.

I said this in the middle of 2014 and fans considered it blasphemy, Harbaugh is a good coach in his own right but acting like he's Vince Lombardi is ridiculous. Promoting the idiot farting plumber to HC and letting Fangio walk for no reason was much worse than "parting-ways" with Harbaugh alone
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Sep 7, 2019 at 1:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I said this in the middle of 2014 and fans considered it blasphemy, Harbaugh is a good coach in his own right but acting like he's Vince Lombardi is ridiculous. Promoting the idiot farting plumber to HC and letting Fangio walk for no reason was much worse than "parting-ways" with Harbaugh alone

This is Harbaugh's put up or shut up year. 5 years is plenty of time to fully turn a program around. He's being paid like guys like Saban and Urban Meyer. He needs to start getting results like them too.
Anyone do a welfare check on Lance?
Lol, Harbs is done

The other day you argued with me. Insert back peddling gif

What did I say?

That his record is better than one year wonder Hoke

Their records were the same over a three year span. Lol. And you defended him.

4 year span was what you were comparing ..
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 7, 2019 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's a good coach, I will never take that away from him but he came into a perfect situation with the 49ers. A roster with a ton of underutilized talent, a good mix of young players and vets and the right personnel for him to run his system. Also Fangio walking into a perfect situation to run his defense.

I think he'll always be a pretty good coach with some limitations ala Marty Schottenheimer. I do give him a lot of credit for assembling a pretty good coaching staff. Fangio is an NFL HC and Roman is still the best run game playcaller in the business.

Marty is an apt comparison.
Share 49ersWebzone