There are 194 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Harbaugh just lost his RB to a torn ACL.

Michigan RB Lucas Andrighetto tore his ACL in practice a week ago. SMH

The expected starter is Zach Charbonnet, Christian Turner, or if Evans returns from suspension.

I heard Lucas Andrighetto was the expected starter or second string after the spring game?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
What are you, a hall monitor?

It's Harbs first class of his recruits going into draft, I posted it in a thread about Harbs.

For whatever reason it seems to have riled up people

Not riled up at all. Just honestly dont see it as noteworthy. Hell Herm Edwards getting a first rounder at ASU was more noteworthy.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on May 2, 2019 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by SoCold:
Luck doesn't count?

Talking about his current guy.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Luck doesn't count?

Talking about his current guy.

which one? Mccaffrey, Milton or McNamara?

lolz
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Lol, we'll see once the going gets tough. I've heard this same s**t with Kyle Whittingham for years and by midseason we're back to conservative ass offense, let the defense win football. There's a lot if similarities between the two imo. Mainly their stubbornness.

It's been confirmed... "hands off" Officially debunked..

I kind of agree with Jiks. I don't think Harbaugh can keep his hands off the offense. We shall see.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Whelp, Wu was banned.

Don't reckon this thread will be bumped for a while

I'm really curious as to whether or not his offense will evolve. Whether or not he'll be able to beat the college programs he's supposed to beat. I'm kind of glad for the internet because when Walsh went back to Stanford, it was a little tough to follow the goings on there because everything was just not available in the SF Chron.

I"m a Harbaugh fan so this thread will be occasionally bumped if I run into any articles on his evolution as a Coach at Michigan.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Whelp, Wu was banned.

Don't reckon this thread will be bumped for a while

I'm really curious as to whether or not his offense will evolve. Whether or not he'll be able to beat the college programs he's supposed to beat. I'm kind of glad for the internet because when Walsh went back to Stanford, it was a little tough to follow the goings on there because everything was just not available in the SF Chron.

I"m a Harbaugh fan so this thread will be occasionally bumped if I run into any articles on his evolution as a Coach at Michigan.

Feel free to post 14 tweets in 1 post then make a bunch of other posts where you basically say the exact same thing that you already said in every other post before.
Nice and peaceful in here.
I'm glad hes won multi college championships since he left the 49ers.

Not if you ask Wu.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Not if you ask Wu.

Well I can't ask him
#FreeWu.

He's a political prisoner.
#freewu

gov is trying to silence him. Mods are gov employees.

Open your eyes. #woke
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
#freewu

gov is trying to silence him. Mods are gov employees.

Open your eyes. #woke

Ah, but which government?
Share 49ersWebzone