LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im actually getting tired of hearing about Harbaugh and how great he is, f**ker better prove it IF there ever is a season

yah Im just hoping for them to get this cba bulls**t settled so we can see what he has to offer. Right now its like finally getting that hot girl that everyone wanted but we still haven't gotten to f**k her yet.
  • mod
  • Veteran
If harbaugh doesnt draft stanzi i'll be
Originally posted by modninerfan:
If harbaugh doesnt draft stanzi i'll be

? even if he gets Ponder or Dalton?
Originally posted by susweel:
Im actually getting tired of hearing about Harbaugh and how great he is, f**ker better prove it IF there ever is a season

yah Im just hoping for them to get this cba bulls**t settled so we can see what he has to offer. Right now its like finally getting that hot girl that everyone wanted but we still haven't gotten to f**k her yet.

or worse...she doesn't perform in bed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Originally posted by susweel:

or worse...she doesn't perform in bed.

Yah like if she wont go down on you.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marls1:
I'm still jacked.

Originally posted by marls1:
I'm still jacked.

little excited again
the excitement wore off but im still happy we got him. i just wish the guy wasnt hampered with this cba bulls**t so we can actually start getting these dudes ready to play

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the excitement wore off but im still happy we got him. i just wish the guy wasnt hampered with this cba bulls**t so we can actually start getting these dudes ready to play

this

im still very excited
Originally posted by DANADA:

im still very excited

wooooooooooooo
Even though he's yet to do it, the stress of knowing we were going to fail regardless of talent due to coaching is completely gone, and thats across the board. Harbaugh has put together a very good staff imo.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Even though he's yet to do it, the stress of knowing we were going to fail regardless of talent due to coaching is completely gone, and thats across the board. Harbaugh has put together a very good staff imo.

Yes, this. I feel quite optimistic although I accept this year might be disappointing
Share 49ersWebzone