There are 180 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Kyle can admit a mistake unlike some coaches. Doesn't mean he was completely to blame.

I never said he deserves all the blame.. I said he f**ked up on the controlling the clock, he admitted it, Matt Ryan and others questioned it as well.

My friend is an Atlanta Falcons fan and he believes Shanny f**ked up. That's what I said.

Kyle had a clock management issues. I was making a point how everyone dogs Harbaugh but doesn't dog Kyle about play calling. That's bias...... lololol

Selective reading on posters part... You cannot take my point I used for the Harbaugh ungrateful haters and reflip it on me. Lmao Nice attempt though, I must admit...

Btw my first choice as a coach when Chip got canned was Kyle Shanny... It's documented. smh
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 2, 2018 at 2:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I never said he deserves all the blame.. I said he f**ked up on the controlling the clock, he admitted it, Matt Ryan and others questioned it as well.

My friend is an Atlanta Falcons fan and he believes Shanny f**ked up. That's what I said.

Kyle had a clock management issues. I was making a point how everyone dogs Harbaugh but doesn't dog Kyle about play calling. That's bias...... lololol

Selective reading on posters part... You cannot take my point I used for the Harbaugh ungrateful haters and reflip it on me. Lmao Nice attempt though, I must admit...

Btw my first choice as a coach when Chip got canned was Kyle Shanny... It's documented. smh

You get more rope as a playcaller when you have a record setting offense. Harbaugh teams are still being carried by his defense even in college.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Oct 2, 2018 at 3:04 PM ]

You get more rope as a playcaller when you have a record setting offense. Harbaugh teams are still being carried by his defense even in college.

Can't argue with that. It's not even debatable that the defense carries Harbaugh teams.

He definitely needed a Qb. Which I believe he has now in Shea, Dylan and Joe. Andrew Luck, Keapernick, Josh Johnson and Alex Smith have all excelled under Harbaugh. He gets the best out of his players. He is a players coach.

Remember when we were ready to give up on Alex? He didn't have a Qb at Michigan and minus the flags Michigan went to double overtime with the other school..

His defenses are elite but without a Qb or running backs for his offense it won't work.

Michigan should have a Championship in the next 2-3 years. I am still sticking with my prediction if the refs allow it.

The recruits are starting to come and he just snagged a 5 star kid from Oklahoma. The best Safety in the country and is taking recruits away from Saban.

Defenses wins Championships right?
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 2, 2018 at 3:16 PM ]
Michigan will have a championship in the next 2-3 years if the refs will allow it!

Harbaugh won't even be at Michigan in 3 years. lol

The offense will open up once WR Tariq Black comes back.. I believe he comes back in two weeks... The offensive line is getting better and better each week.

Tariq Black, Peoples Jones, Nico Collins and Oliver Martin.. Zach Gentry and Mckeon at the tight end position. Karon Higdon, Chris Evans True Wilson and the ram Ben Mason and rb and fullback. Watch out.

The offense has the potential to be deadly once Tariq Black comes back.. This offense should be alot different once our #1 receiver returns.

The haters don't want this offense going because with the #1 defense in the nation... lol
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 2, 2018 at 3:48 PM ]
Can one brag about the #1 defense in the nation when most of their opponents are scrub teams that are barely division 1 talents? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Can one brag about the #1 defense in the nation when most of their opponents are scrub teams that are barely division 1 talents? lol

🚨 Spam Alert 🚨
This post is dedicated for you Stoney. Listen closely...

Tell me who has Alabama played?
Tell me who has Georgia played?

They haven't played a top ranked team yet and you are calling Michigan out? Who has the toughest schedule in the nation? Really.. lol

You have to be trolling.. Make sure you listen closely to who they have played thus far and who has Michigan played thus far. Michigan started off with ND and lost by 7. In Indiana.. Held them to 3 points in the second half. You are not paying attention.

Make sure you listen to the podcast. Lol, It's filled with facts.. No opinion. You have to be trolling..

Alabama played LA-Lafayette

Georgia- Austin Peay and Middle Tennessee

And these are quality wins? Lmao... No disrespect to those Universities but as far as football... Who the f**k is that?? Those teams are pee wee squads stop 🛑 it... Are those real D-1 schools and you talking about Michigan? Really?!?!
Who played a ranked team the first game of the season?

You definitely trolling hard without knowing the facts.. Obviously... It sounds like personal matter, your hate for Harbaugh... btw the defense been ranked top 5 the past 2-3 years since Don Brown aka Dr Blitz came into the building. Harbaugh always packs a defense.

In 2016 Michigan finished with the best defense in the nation.. Over Alabama.. They went double OT and got screwed over by the refs remember??? Do you remember who they played in that game? Please spare me the schedule false narrative.. Not when Michigan has the toughest schedule in the nation.. Michigan has to play the teams and the refs lol
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 2, 2018 at 6:46 PM ]
Hmm. Let's look at who is fooling themselves more. Me, a fan of Harbaugh, but a realistic fan who sees him for what he is. Or a super fanboy of Harbaugh and a bandwagon Michigan fan, when paired together, make one of the most hilarious excuse making jokes on this whole website.

Short answer, you. And yes, I said bandwagon. You don't get to claim superfan status of a college if you didn't actually attend that college.

Hmm. Let's look at who is fooling themselves more. Me, a fan of Harbaugh, but a realistic fan who sees him for what he is. Or a super fanboy of Harbaugh and a bandwagon Michigan fan, when paired together, make one of the most hilarious excuse making jokes on this whole website.

Short answer, you. And yes, I said bandwagon. You don't get to claim superfan status of a college if you didn't actually attend that college.

Lol, kind of like how you're a super fan of the Lakers but never lived in LA?

Your deflection is sad and pathetic for all to see... I have been a niner fan since Joe Montana in 85'..

I have been a Michigan fan since the late 80's.. Desmond Howard days.. You are trying to paint another false narrative like I became a Michigan fan after Harbaugh left the niners

(I saw Tom Brady play, I saw us win the National Championship in 97 and I saw Charles Woodson play.. I watched the 80 yard throw by Cordell Stewart when Colorado beat us)

Gtfo with that Bandwagoning b******t post dude.. You know nothing about me. Don't ever question my fan hood.

I have been watching Michigan since I was young. Wtf you talking about with your false narratives???
You just love trolling..

I see Harbaugh for what he is.. A great coach who turned around every program that he has coached.. FACTS NOT FEELINGS

Btw your posts are filled with feelings, not facts.. Tell me again about Michigan's competition.. You don't contribute facts dude.. All you do is troll around without even know wtf you talking about..

Your hate is blinding you from the facts... Your posts are pathetic and filled with hate and how you get away posting so much of your feelings and less facts make me think it's a personal problem. Did Harbaugh do something to you personally that we don't know about??

Tell me about that weak schedule Michigan has again. Let's go back to that... More Facts, less feelings... You are exposing yourself.....

Who the f**k are you to create these unwritten rules in regards to bandwagoning????? Are these posts from Trent or Jed? The hate in these posts, sound like it's a personal problem you have with Harbaugh.. There's people you can talk to in regards to these issues you are having..

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 3, 2018 at 6:45 AM ]
He definitely needed a Qb. Which I believe he has now in Shea, Dylan and Joe. Andrew Luck, Keapernick, Josh Johnson and Alex Smith have all excelled under Harbaugh. He gets the best out of his players. He is a players coach.

Remember when we were ready to give up on Alex? He didn't have a Qb at Michigan and minus the flags Michigan went to double overtime with the other school..

His defenses are elite but without a Qb or running backs for his offense it won't work.

Michigan should have a Championship in the next 2-3 years. I am still sticking with my prediction if the refs allow it.

The recruits are starting to come and he just snagged a 5 star kid from Oklahoma. The best Safety in the country and is taking recruits away from Saban.

Defenses wins Championships right?

Your deflection is sad and pathetic for all to see... I have been a niner fan since Joe Montana in 85'..

I have been a Michigan fan since the late 80's.. Desmond Howard days.. You are trying to paint another false narrative like I became a Michigan fan after Harbaugh left the niners

(I saw Tom Brady play, I saw us win the National Championship in 97 and I saw Charles Woodson play.. I watched the 80 yard throw by Cordell Stewart when Colorado beat us)

Gtfo with that Bandwagoning b******t post dude.. You know nothing about me. Don't ever question my fan hood.

I have been watching Michigan since I was young. Wtf you talking about with your false narratives???
You just love trolling..

I see Harbaugh for what he is.. A great coach who turned around every program that he has coached.. FACTS NOT FEELINGS

Btw your posts are filled with feelings, not facts.. Tell me again about Michigan's competition.. You don't contribute facts dude.. All you do is troll around without even know wtf you talking about..

Your hate is blinding you from the facts... Your posts are pathetic and filled with hate and how you get away posting so much of your feelings and less facts make me think it's a personal problem. Did Harbaugh do something to you personally that we don't know about??

Tell me about that weak schedule Michigan has again. Let's go back to that... More Facts, less feelings... You are exposing yourself.....

Who the f**k are you to create these unwritten rules in regards to bandwagoning????? Are these posts from Trent or Jed? The hate in these posts, sound like it's a personal problem you have with Harbaugh.. There's people you can talk to in regards to these issues you are having..

None of this is neccesary. If you can't handle disagreement without making comments like this, you're better off just not responding at all.
Or a super fanboy of Harbaugh and a bandwagon Michigan fan, when paired together, make one of the most hilarious excuse making jokes on this whole website.

This stuff isn't necessary either. Focus on the post, not the poster.
Share 49ersWebzone