Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Kobe needs to rely on the inside game and stop trying to take over the game.
play inside out and let the game come to him. he's gonna get his touches/shots.

in other words, team ball

We scored 96 points against the Celtics. That's gotta be enough to win. Our problem was giving up 60.3% from the field.

I think BOS just had a good shooting game. Excluding Ray Allen's near impossible threes and Pierce being Pierce, a lot of their shots were tough shots that were not from their normal spots. They just happened to go in. BOS doesn't make those like they did yesterday.

We are shoot 50.1 for the season.... Number one in the league.. We move the ball better than anyone in the league and we also lead the league in assists (24.64) a game.....

yeah that was a pretty stupid post by joecool

BOS shot 60% and 53% for 3's. It's not like they dominated the paint. When a team shoots that well, it's a combination of hitting shots that don't normally go in and bad defense. Taking Artest off of Pierce was huge but Pierce was already having an above average game, even when Kobe guarded him.

Boston played better and they won. Thats it. not because of miracle shot falling from the heavens and all that. They made their shots which they have done very well all year not in the fluky way you are projecting

I'm not trying to portray they made repeated fluky shots. But they did make some difficult ones at times. Combine that with the 3rd quarter "Alex Smith" on Allen and Artest not on Pierce and you have an easy offensive game.

LA took BOS shot in the first half and still had the lead. This game was more about hitting a higher than normal percentage and terrible personnel decisions by Phil.

I dont believe you

Who cares about this topic now.

I was more disappointed in Shaq not being a factor and being too old to do anything about Kobe showing him up.

more lies
This is the most important regular season game for the Lakers in quite some time. I won't be able to start watching until 6:30 or so though...although I'll probably catch up with you guys around the third quarter, knowing how TNT is with their 5 minute timeouts.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 10, 2011 at 08:57:18 ]
This is the most important regular season game for the Lakers in quite some time. I won't be able to start watching until 6:30 or so though...although I'll probably catch up with you guys around the third quarter, knowing how TNT is with their 5 minute timeouts.

I'm snowboarding today, so I'll be way behind.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Again? Wednesday usual? I'll be posting my usual crap about the same time as you.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Again? Wednesday usual? I'll be posting my usual crap about the same time as you.

Always Thursday, every Thursday.
I hope the Celtics tire out the Lakers enough to cause them to lose Friday night in Madison Square Garden
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I hope the Celtics tire out the Lakers enough to cause them to lose Friday night in Madison Square Garden

Celtics are gonna get whooped.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Celtics are gonna get whooped.

How many points?
I just wanna say good Luck to all you Laker fans tonight. It should be an interesting matchup as it seems that all the talking heads say you need the victory more than us, and now it the prime opportunity to get it done. I kinda hope we beat you by 50 points to be honest, but i have a feeling you will pull it out. Who knows?

I just want to see an entertaining game with the Celtics coming out on top of course. I swear the Webzone has some of the nicest Laker fans i have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with. At least you are tolerable. Must be the fact that you are Niner fans too and they are all smart and just plain awesome.

Anyway I am rambling and may the best team (Celtics) win

bad news Laker fans, I am stressed out today, and the Lakers ALWAYS lose big games when I am already down.

sorry
One more to go for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by LundyLove:
One more to go for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broken
Wow that was awesome. That gave me goosebumps. Congrats Jesus
Wow that was awesome. That gave me goosebumps. Congrats Jesus

he got game
Share 49ersWebzone